Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank you everyone! ;) Here is the skin my friends Hope you'll enjoy playing with her in the game as well
http://www.mediafire.com/?fylmlhnrqf9iq7k

:)
Tomorrow i'll try to release Krauser but i decided to make updates for sheva and chris as well cause things creeps me out when i play xD Just a little things though

Quote from: mj fan on January 02, 2013, 04:54PM
:)
Tomorrow i'll try to release Krauser but i decided to make updates for sheva and chris as well cause things creeps me out when i play xD Just a little things though

Cant wait to see the updated versions, and Krauser!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I would swoon now if i werent sitting down already. I think like many, Jean grey is essential to comic book nerdom. I hope I can add the skin without messing up my saved game. Wish me luck lol :)

Ro.  :storm:

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

xD Huge Thanks Ro! : ) and Good luck then :D

Here are the updates for now. I modified my first post
QuoteUpdates 
Sheva_Head
Chris skins
Re5 skin_ hair+ pocket
rE6 China Hair
Shirtless skin -  body?

2) Krauser skin
Preview

Krauser is looking awesome!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Good Job MJ the Dark Phoenix Skins looks amazing!! Will you think about makeing  a storm  skin?:storm:

QuoteGood Job MJ the Dark Phoenix Skins looks amazing!! Will you think about makeing  a storm  skin?
I already made one. Go in the first post and you'll see all my releases :) http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8078.0.html
About another one that could be great Astonishing one like in your pics' looks great but i don't know if i'll have the time (again) :/ cause my studies are back and i am soo busy So again if i don't do it that's not because i don't want to But because i am not able to.. :/ I can't do the two in the same time I tried but unfortunately it doesn't work.

I added your idea in my first post so that i don't forget but you'll see i have soooooo many things to do :/ so i'm a little lost :P

QuoteKrauser is looking awesome!
@tHX Midnight! ^^ I tried the best i could because he was sooooo hard to make. And to make look like a hat : / but i couldn't make the logo appear on the right / p

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/?jkrj6iby5fdie67

Krauser looks amazing, and your Astonishing Emma works on Diamond form power or it needs to be hex edited. By works I mean does she change to the diamond replica of the skin or just to a random skin?
Wasp:   
You've been married to Black Bolt for a long time.

Medusa:   
Almost my entire adult life.

Wasp:   
What's your secret?

Medusa:   
Communication.

Wasp:   
He's MUTE.

Medusa:
Yes. And I can't overstress what an aid that is in settling our occasional disagreements.

I think you did amazing working with what you had to work with! He is awesome!

QuoteKrauser looks amazing, and your Astonishing Emma works on Diamond form power or it needs to be hex edited. By works I mean does she change to the diamond replica of the skin or just to a random skin?
Thx! No unfortunately diamonds skins are not hex hedited for now. Yeah that sucks i know : P

I feel you MJ im in  high school 2 (9th) and i have alot of work to so dont rush yourself. :storm:

QuoteI feel you MJ im in  high school 2 (9th) and i have alot of work to so dont rush yourself.
Thx :) I am currently working because i don't know if that's the same for you but for me in france it is aproximatively the A-level (=bac for me in france) Or final exam. so i am sooo stressed and i'd like to succeed So i am more and more "depressed" for that. That's why xD .. Plus i chose acountability I was sooo good in Human resources but i chose acountability.. WTF?!? xD