Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
yes it is :D Aha! i'm glad you like it as well my friend Thanks for your comments Lionsden99 ^^ !

and got my results YAAYYYY!!!!!!! I'm soo excited I succeeded All my marks are so great I'm so proud I can't believe it's finally done :) :) :)
No stress anymore ahhhhhhhhh..!! I can breathe! lol and my brother too ;D
but many of my friends failed so i was a bit sad for them though..

Quote from: mj fan on July 05, 2013, 03:00AM
yes it is :D Aha! i'm glad you like it as well my friend Thanks for your comments Lionsden99 ^^ !

and got my results YAAYYYY!!!!!!! I'm soo excited I succeeded All my marks are so great I'm so proud I can't believe it's finally done :) :) :)

Congrats, man!

Yay congratulations!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

But you studied hard, so you deserve the good report.  Glad you did well, and now it's time to relax.  :D
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Wow, congratulations! :laola: And I agreed with fox456 :D
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Yay that's really nice to everyone :)
I swear If you could all leave nearby I swear I would have invited you to celebrate it aha xD

Do you happen to be an IB student?

QuoteDo you happen to be an IB student?
It is the French baccalaureate •" - Baccalauréat in the year of "Terminale" xp
Well don't know exactly what's the equivalent in America or in the other countries since the studies as well are not exactly the same so I don't really know ; D

@ sorry Ppl if I encourage the off topic lol xD aha ^__^

Preview of Dagger Mua2 Xmen legends2 and Mua
Sorry If I'm a little long these days I'm out all the time ;p  she incredibly hard to make because of all the details and the chest
and the model didn't allowed me to do symmetrical things aha so it took me sooo much time lol
I decided to make her since I was requested to make it a long time ago Yeah Let's say In February or something ; P lol x) She's not entirely completed for the moment
(other requests Don't worry Yours will be made as well ;) I just take my time aha! :) )

@Sorry for the double post
Shame on me I don't like to do that ; P

Amazing Dagger skin it is so detailed, I love it!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Midnight, Outsider Thanks a lot :) I really appreciate it

It's an amazing work on Dagger, my friend! Very detailed and I'm so in love with the texture! Incredible great work! :) :applause:
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench