Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
wow she looks awesome!! :D Great job on all the details the wrinkles on her gloves and stuff look really good :D can't wait to use her ;D
Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus

@midnight haha! xD so nice! :)) your comment means so much to me Thanks a ton! : ))
@MUALover thx a lot my friend : ) i'm really happy you like the new one ;) Witchblade needs improvements but she will be ready soon..i think :D
@Owl What should i say about your collaboration with MUAlover on Maddie! Thanks again and Your skins are truly awesome :)
@Hey chris, ^____^Thanks a ton! xD i updated the old skin cause..well i didn't like it at all :D i could not even see it :D Thanks I'm glad you like it and i hope you'll enjoy it in game as well : )
Polygone Thanks, i'm glad to know that looks better than the previous one :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I changed a few things again So I changed the picture but i'm going to keep some pics cause..Well, i just took at least a thousand pics of her xD..so..heh xD

Yeah i had to update it mostly because of the hair. The model is really hard for hair so i had do do every single one by myself
It's not perfect but at least it's better than before ;) Here is a little zoom ;D

Download http://www.mediafire.com/?cdq9cksdpt5zl3b

Quote from: mj fan on July 30, 2013, 02:27PM
@Hey chris, ^____^Thanks a ton! xD i updated the old skin cause..well i didn't like it at all :D i could not even see it :D Thanks I'm glad you like it and i hope you'll enjoy it in game as well : )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I changed a few things again So I changed the picture but i'm going to keep some pics cause..Well, i just took at least a thousand pics for her xD..so..heh xD

Yeah i had to update it mostly because of the hair. The model is really hard for hair so i had do do every single one by myself
It's not perfect but at least it's better than before ;) Here is a little zoom ;D

Download http://www.mediafire.com/?j2j3ho5x6yc8ah8

she looks fantastic!! :D I am so fixing my game so I can use her XD
Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus

okay.thank you!yes i know skinning is time-thief!i hope i will learn to make skins myself one day.
better to die on feet than to live on knees

Quoteshe looks fantastic!! :D I am so fixing my game so I can use her XD
Hehe thanks a lot ;D ;D

Quoteokay.thank you!yes i know skinning is time-thief!i hope i will learn to make skins myself one day.
Yes it uses a lot of free time that's true, a little too much sometimes ;P Eh well I Hope you will too ,)

QuoteJean looks stunning! Really beautiful!
Thanks Owl city :) glad you like her : ))

Quote from: mj fan on July 30, 2013, 02:27PM
@MUALover thx a lot my friend : ) i'm really happy you like the new one ;) Witchblade needs improvements but she will be ready soon..i think :D

Whoa, can't wait for Witchblade! ;) Also, very great work on the updated Jean's hair, definitely love the texture of her hair :3
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

aha thanks a ton! yeah it was really painful to make aha! it took me an entire day and i'm not even kidding I swear ; P: ))
About WB I truly Hope you'll like her my friend ;))

@I changed the link today cause  i posted the wrong link Ehkk xD so i noticed i had some downloads.. Not a lot Almost nothing but that's still some downloads Sooo just in case that's the final one right now (sorry again for the disturbance guys I have so many files I truly apologize  ; /: P) but it's still similar So that's not a big deal ; P

Quote from: mj fan on July 31, 2013, 12:24PM
aha thanks a ton! yeah it was really painful to make aha! it took me an entire day and i'm not even kidding I swear ; P: ))
About WB I truly Hope you'll like her my friend ;))

Your welcome! Wow, it must be very exhausting to you XD You should take a rest for awhile :D

BTW, can't wait to see Witchblade! I'm sure she's gonna be awesome! :)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Yeah i wish i could ^^
Here are previews for 2 skins of Witchblade. These skins will be included in the mod Outsider is making for her, hope you'll like it :)
Witchblade- Armored Classic

Witchblade- Red Dress

Omagad... She is VERY AWESOME!!!! Detailed textures, and everything.. Wow, you're definitely a very talented skinner, sir :D Love the texture! Especially the 'Armored Classic' skin :applause: Keep up the great work, btw.
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Thanks a lot MuaLover!  ^^ :) Hope everyone is going to like it as well : D (hehe don't call me sir xD ) :D ;) I'm 20 and i feel old xD lol : DD
I'm glad you like it cause it took me soo much time especially the first one cause i had to draw every single details on her aha! It took me entire days
that was huge xD
For the second one i had to find a way to make it appear like a dress and not like a pant...so yeah the dress is short and she has a thong :D
I tried to make her head look like Sarah Pezzini and to give her a personality. Hope i succeeded  :°

Amazing job on the Witchblade skins! You are very talented, that must have taken a lot of time to make it look so detailed!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thank you Midnight : )) yes, indeed it took me a while ^^