Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
OMGGG they look amazinggg!!! :D I love all the details on WitchBlade she looks sooo good!! I love all the little details you added to her back and the way you put the gems on her! :D and the red dress looks awesome!! ;D it looks just like the pictures and it doesn't look like shorts at all :D I love them!
Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus

A millions thanks to you my friend ^^ :)
Means so much to me, thank you for your kindness  :P

Quote from: mj fan on August 05, 2013, 08:32AM
A millions thanks to you my friend ^^ :)
Means so much to me, thank you for your kindness  :P

you're welcome! :D You deserve it all!! :)
Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus

Your work is very good man! Their skins female are original . Thanks for the skin!

Your attention to detail on those Witchblade skins speak for themselves - damn good work! Lara Croft is pretty much done (albeit not ready for release yet), so I'm going to start working on Sara Pezzini in a few days. Once again, impressive work! :rockon:

Thanks both of you ^^ Thanks a lot
Ow there's no rush you know aha :D i'm really long to skin actually I just need to fix little things and these two are done xD

Quote from: mj fan on August 05, 2013, 10:45AM
Thanks both of you ^^ Thanks a lot
Ow there's no rush you know aha :D i'm really long to skin actually I just need to fix little things and these two are done xD

Don't worry, man - in addition to Witchblade, I'll also be working on Silver Sable, so I'm not rushing. Go ahead and take your time, as it clearly equals awesome results.

Quote from: mj fan on August 05, 2013, 06:05AM
Thanks a lot MuaLover!  ^^ :) Hope everyone is going to like it as well : D (hehe don't call me sir xD ) :D ;) I'm 20 and i feel old xD lol : DD
Your welcome, buddy! :) I'm sure everyone here will love it. lol you did the same thing (call me sir) in one of your PMs to me ahaha XD

Quote from: mj fan on August 05, 2013, 06:05AM
I'm glad you like it cause it took me soo much time especially the first one cause i had to draw every single details on her aha! It took me entire days
that was huge xD
For the second one i had to find a way to make it appear like a dress and not like a pant...so yeah the dress is short and she has a thong :D
I tried to make her head look like Sarah Pezzini and to give her a personality. Hope i succeeded  :°
Wow, that must've been exhausting to you.. And I just noticed the gems on her hands >_< Ah, love 'em. :D
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Thanks a ton guys :) ! : D
Indeed it was ^^ : ) yes i know, that's why i said so aha! : D that was a little reference ;)

Quote from: mj fan on August 05, 2013, 05:43AM
Yeah i wish i could ^^
Here are previews for 2 skins of Witchblade. These skins will be included in the mod Outsider is making for her, hope you'll like it :)
Witchblade- Armored Classic

Witchblade- Red Dress

Creative and incredible skins!!!  I was astounded at all the details!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Viper-Movie
"A chemist, a nihilist, capitalist, a mutation...a Viper."

Download http://www.mediafire.com/?2zr0es3jh0lsp8r