Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Heyy thanks :D :D I'm going to release her today (at least for me xD) :)
I just wanted to release this one before i leave ; P

OMG, Viper looks awesome! Very detailed! :)

Keep up your awesome work! :applause: Can't wait for the other skins! :D
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Heyy she is now released :D I wanted to make the textures like in the movie and with reflects shadows and lightnings I am sure you'll enjoy it in game :)
Hope everyone will :) You deserve it  :thumbsup2:

QuoteAMAZING skin!!!!!! Love it!
Thanks you Owl city :) ! I drew every single hair again aha! : D took me a while xD : ))

QuoteOMG, Viper looks awesome! Very detailed! :)
Keep up your awesome work! :applause: Can't wait for the other skins! :D
Thanks :D ^^  the next one for Viper will be the classic one :) I'm planning to make more of her : )
..Like that she will be ready for a mod xD

Quote from: mj fan on August 09, 2013, 04:11AM
Viper-Movie
"A chemist, a nihilist, capitalist, a mutation...a Viper."

Download http://www.mediafire.com/?4kwkurr88o1o8bq

She looks amazing MJ Fan!! You did a fantastic job :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thanks guys!!!! : ))
xD New link for her :) I have like a thousand files of her xD but that's the good one :D xD xD That's the one! :D
The previous one which is in the quote of Midnightphoenix is pretty much the same but i just changed a little tiny thing so choose this one instead ; P i didn't noticed it so i had to fix it before everyone download it xD but there's almost no difference beetween those tho :)

DOWNLOAD VIPER HERE  http://www.mediafire.com/?2zr0es3jh0lsp8r
:D Thanks! Midnight, Polygone : )) tell me what you think in game if you try it :)

Nice work on Viper! Until a mod is created for her, I'll probably use her skin as a alternate for Spider-Woman. Any character associated (ally or enemy) with my all-time favorite character Wolverine (especially his latest kick-@$$ movie) is always welcome.

QuoteNice work on Viper! Until a mod is created for her, I'll probably use her skin as a alternate for Spider-Woman. Any character associated (ally or enemy) with my all-time favorite character Wolverine (especially his latest kick-@$$ movie) is always welcome.
Thanks a lot Outsider ;D! Hehe yes ^^ Well, Maybe i should have included wolvie in the pic.. xD Gonna take one xD

@Okay now i got a pic' xD Aha
Viper-Movie

she looks so amazingggg :D I love all the details you gave her <3 she's perfect just like allll your other skins ;D
Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus

Awww thanks a lot Chris ;D You're nice :thumbsup2: i'm really happy you enjoy it : )))

Quote from: mj fan on August 09, 2013, 07:53AM
:D Thanks! Midnight, Polygone : )) tell me what you think in game if you try it :)

She looks viperish in game xD, I'm personally glad the skin hides the tongue she uses (I used to use moondragon as sort of a backup skin, but due to her baldness, you could see the tongue Viper used piercing trough her head, thanks to her hair, she now hides the tongue properly)

Thank you so much for this, I promise the mod wont dissapoint :)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Sounds great! : ) Oh i'm sure it will be awesome Polygone!
and thanks a lot, I'm glad you like it! :D :D
What animations are you going to use? cause i always use spiderwoman xD If you have an idea, i could try to make the other skins using the same anims to be sure it suits her :)

Her Menu skeleton is Psylocke a la Mua2, her action skeleton is Black Widow , I sort of like Spiderwomans skeleton, but her menu goodbye involves her flying, and to see Viper fly would be kinda weird xd
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Aha yes but that's a little like my random skelleton xD xD Oh well great choice of anims :)