Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I know this is not the place to propose ideas but have you ever thought about creating some skins for Madelyne Pryor? I think the your skin model would be great for her.

Hey just to let ya'll know MJ Fan will not be here for about 2 and a half more weeks as he is on vacation right now, just thought I'd give the heads up so you don't think he's ignoring you or has just left the site all together XD
Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus

I'm back :D
thanks Chris! :D yes indeed i was gone so i couldn't respond :) ^^
Yes i think that too I think it would really suit her :) in fact i'd really want to make her She's great
I wanted to make her a long time ago but i never had the opportunity because of the lack of time : /

Yeah welcome back mj fan I think you left around my bday August the 19th maybe? :storm:

Well Actually I left August the 11th or something like that ;D  soo..that was your birthday? Well it seems I missed that ; p Well Happy birthday to you :)
(really really late though haha xD

Quote from: mj fan on September 01, 2013, 12:23AM
Well Actually I left August the 11th or something like that ;D  soo..that was your birthday? Well it seems I missed that ; p Well Happy birthday to you :)
(really really late though haha xD
Yep August the 19th was my B-day and THX!! :storm:

WOOT you're FINALLY back XD It's been too long and been lonely on here without you XD
Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus

Awww so nice!!!!! :) Thanks a ton my friend :D

Yay our amazing skinner is back! :laola: Welcome back!

Quote from: chrismarblez on September 01, 2013, 03:13PM
WOOT you're FINALLY back XD It's been too long and been lonely on here without you XD
Agreed :D
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

QuoteYay our amazing skinner is back! :laola: Welcome back!
Quote from: chrismarblez on September 01, 2013, 06:13PM
Agreed :D
Wow! that's really nice of you MUALOVER
Thanks ;)

QuoteWelcome back!
Now start making more jugs skins!
Hey great to see your comment : D Thx a lot :)
Elementary my dear Watson :P xD

Welcome back MJ Fan!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Sorry for double post ;/"
Here is the third skin for witchblade from the crossover WOLVERINE-WITCHBLADE that will soon be included in the Outsider's mod ;D
She has a new make up and her lips and glossy lips xD
Hope you'll like it ;) Tell me what you think : )
Witchblade- Bride of Wolverine