3.0 is finally finished :-)
- completely re-worked costumes complete w/ spec and bump maps
- 2 new costumes (for a total of 6)
- custom mannequin courtesy of Ravencore
- brand new voice/sound files (fans of a certain MMORPG and a certain singer may recognize them)
- new menu break sounds
- new HUD heads
- altered power icons
- new power: "Sonic-Light Blast", projectile that explodes if charged (based off her attack in the famous X-Men:Arcade game)
- re-colored "Photon Blast"
- new power and sound fx for "Dancefloor Warsong"
- new effect and function for "Starlight Shimmers"
- new power fx for "Dazzle Burst" and "Laser Light Show"
- forcefield fx for blocking
- Dazzler can now levitate and has power fx based off her ability to levitate in her solo series
- "dazzle" sparks around her hands in the character select and hero detail menus
- new passive for 1st costume: "Your Disco Needs You," chance to revive KO'ed ally with an adrenaline rushing song* normal version
- contains necessary files + herostat entry to add Dazzler to the game yourself. Also contains items and team_bonus text files for those wishing to add Dazzler equipable items or team bonuses to their game.http://www.sendspace.com/file/le7g95* Look at me I'm trying to advertise so ban me now
- **YOU MUST HAVE THE LATEST OFFICIAL CHARACTERS MOD INSTALLED** adds Dazzler as a playable by replacing Elektra (also includes Black Widow, Colossus, Hawkeye & Hulk as playables). Altered skins for Black Widow (Classic), Luke Cage (Heroes For Hire), Ms. Marvel (Warbird--mannequin as well) & Enchantress. Dazzler gains "Team Bonus" spots as well as two unique team bonuses, equipable items, a simulator mission (and sim disk to activate mission), a special conversation with Enchantress in Asgard & is a NPC in the "secret place" at Stark Tower. Permission granted from BLaw to also include his "Heart of Ice" upgrade/boost for Iceman (thanks! it makes Iceman complete). This version is meant for those who either wish to have Dazzler as if she were an "official" playable or for those with no modding knowledge/experience (all you have to do is move the files to your MUA directory and overwrite the originals)http://www.sendspace.com/file/zn7kcj
Finally got all the kinks worked out
Two versions are available for download--the regular version which includes all the files necessary to add Dazzler into the game yourself using XMLBCUI and herostat.engb. And the "full mod" version--which automatically replaces Elektra with Dazzler but also includes Dazzler-specific items, new team bonuses, a Dazzler comic book simulator mission, and includes the Next Gen and PSP mods with new skins/edits of Luke Cage (hero for hire), Enchantress (classic), Ms Marvel (warbird), and all 4 Black Widow skins (all Natasha). Hope ya'll like.