Hello

Welcome, Guest. To unlock the rest of the forums
please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: the Dazzler mod (version 3.0 released 9/7/09)  (Read 87423 times)

Offline Tetragene

• Marvel Modder
  • Amazing Member
  • Upvotes: 1
Re: the Dazzler mod
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2007, 01:43pm »
I'm glad that some of you are enjoying it.  Here's a new version for those of you that downloaded the full mod.  Dazzler is now a NPC in Stark Tower, has a special convo with Enchantress in Asgard, and I included the edited murderworld map which contains her Simulator disc (for the last time (O_O))

http://www.zshare.net/download/297244174e4e26/

Dazzler4ever
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2007, 08:58pm »
Okay I must be a total ditz as I can not get this mod to work in my game, can anyone help me with it?

Offline Gevth
  • Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 11
  • The spirit of the 90's
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2007, 09:40pm »
Which version are you trying to install?

If it's the "regular version", follow the instructions in the main page ( http://marvelmods.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29&Itemid=43 ) step by step. It's actually pretty easy to do.
Also, be sure to back up herostat.engb . And install the "next-gen mod" first (Colossus and Moon Knight).

Dazzler4ever
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2007, 09:54pm »
I was trying to do the Look at me I'm trying to advertise so ban me now as it said it had a self installer.... but what is herostat.engb?  Sorry I'm not very computer savvy.

jonchang
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2007, 10:25pm »
As Gevth previously pointed out, you must install the next-gen. mod first before the others can function. Was going to post the exact same thing, but Gevth beat me to it. A good Newcomer FAQ Thread candidate. Next time, please do not ask FAQ's on mod release threads or other major and important ones. Thanks.

Offline idrinkdrpepper

• Astonishing Member
  • Upvotes: 3
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2007, 03:44pm »
Well, it's not true that you need the next-gen mod for the others to function, but there's no reason not to install the next-gen mod because it increases the number of character slots. 

Offline Tetragene

• Marvel Modder
  • Amazing Member
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2007, 07:45am »
Dazzler4ever--if you're downloading the "Look at me I'm trying to advertise so ban me now" then all you have to do is copy and paste or move the files into your Marvel:Ultimate Alliance directory.  In addition to the Dazzler mod it includes the Next Gen and PSP mods.  I recommend backing up some of your files first.  The read-me included with the .zip will tell you what to back-up and where to paste/move the new files to.

I'm currently working on version 3.0 to get all the kinks worked out and improve on her powers a bit.  Hopefully it will be released in a few weeks--I have my first full-time job now and it's a bitch to find the motivation to do anything besides veg out after work, lol.

edit: by the way idrinkdrpepper, I loved the Marvel Mod video you put on youtube  :bowdown1:

sinn3r
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2008, 06:38am »
thats cool dazzler rlz:D:D:D

Offline Arclight

• Amazing Member
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2008, 03:04pm »
Hey guys, if I install the pack that ADDS Dazzler, but doesn't replace Elektra, does that mod add only Dazzler, or some other characters as well?  :dazzler:

Offline muafan

• Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: -1
  • i am iron man!
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2008, 01:09pm »
so... dazzler replaces elektra wat if i have elektra replaced alread? will dazzler replace tht or wood i havta find a place for dazzler?

Offline iammingy

• Marvel Modder
  • Invincible Member
  • Upvotes: 69
  • 鐵IRON FIST拳
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2008, 01:11pm »
Find the menulocation of a character you don't want. Copy the number to Dazzler's entry. Delete the whole entry of the the character you don't want.

Offline muafan

• Incredible Member
  • i am iron man!
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2008, 01:14pm »
no... my question is... does dazzler automaticly replace slot 9 n o matter wat is there or only if elektra is there cuz i put viz there and i'm thinkin' of installing dazz.

Offline iammingy

• Marvel Modder
  • Invincible Member
  • Upvotes: 69
  • 鐵IRON FIST拳
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2008, 01:40pm »
That's why I told you to delete the entry of of a character you don't want and take his/her menu-location number.

Overload
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2008, 01:51pm »
Ohh man, this looks sweet! Amazing job Tetragene!!!

:popcorn:    :highfive:

Offline Crescent_jason

• Amazing Member
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2008, 09:11pm »
Yep work is impressive!