the Dazzler mod (version 3.0 released 9/7/09)

Started by Tetragene, July 19, 2007, 02:31PM

Previous topic - Next topic
thanks, but is there a way to get the full mod without replacing elektra or any other character and still get the new team bonuses, special conversation with enchantress, npc conversation, and simulator mission, etc.?????

Yeah, I want to know this too!

Quote from: Tetragene on November 16, 2008, 06:14AM
I'll include a separate download with just the necessary files & instructions to add Dazzler as a playable replacing whoever you choose. 
Tetragene is working on one.

January 14, 2009, 10:12PM #50 Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 10:35PM by matt710
Sorry to bother, but the download is down.  Can anyone please reup it (for the mod only not the whole shabang).  Thanks.

It was just a temporary thing.  Thanks nodoubt (post under this).
  From the Ashes she will rise.

i think the one from the character mod catalog is working
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Hi!
I saw the video on youtube and this mod is awesome, and I want to download it, so I tried with the basic version, but I cannot acces to the page, so the link doesn't works.
Ok i tried then with the full mod and the link send me to the zshare page I click download, and then the page send me to another page that show me a message "Your download will begin shortly" and after some seconds, appear another message "Click here to start your download", i click where it say "here" and send me back to the first page with the download button, I click the button and the process starts again, so I can't download the mod.

I don't know, maybe it's me but I always had this problem with zshare even I created an account and nothing! I can't have the Dazzler mod :(, so I was wondering if you can upload the mod to another site like rapidhare, megaupload or mediafire, please???

Hope you can help me :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

When do you plan on releasing version 3? I cant wait to check it out in my game! You do such great work!

Quote from: whiteking on February 07, 2009, 03:41AM
I don't know, maybe it's me but I always had this problem with zshare even I created an account and nothing! I can't have the Dazzler mod :(, so I was wondering if you can upload the mod to another site like rapidhare, megaupload or mediafire, please???

Hope you can help me :)

yeah, that's what zshare does if a file hasn't been download in so long--goes through that endless loop of "your download will begin shortly"  When I upload the new version I'll use mediashare or rapidshare

Quote from: jMiranda on February 07, 2009, 07:55PM
When do you plan on releasing version 3? I cant wait to check it out in my game! You do such great work!

thanks--I'm holding off on the release until the final version of the Official Characters mod is complete.  From the sounds of they'll be adding a bunch of stuff to the game with it so I'd had to release the full Dazzler mod until then because I'd hate to have conflicting files.  However, I may just go ahead and upload the basic version sometime this week since her herostat alone shouldn't conflict with anything.

Quote from: Tetragene on February 09, 2009, 03:39AM
yeah, that's what zshare does if a file hasn't been download in so long--goes through that endless loop of "your download will begin shortly"  When I upload the new version I'll use mediashare or rapidshare

Thanks I'll be waiting :)

:emmafrost: :dazzler:

Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

here's the link for the self-install Dazzler:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cpoeki

that should be all the files for just adding the character.  And as I said before the Look at me I'm trying to advertise so ban me now (w/ items, convos, sim mission, etc) will be uploaded after the Official Characters mod is completed.

Thanks I downloaded (finally)!!!! I'm going to add her to my team, so thank you for everything, just one more question, what's the difference between this version and the new version?? Just asking :)

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on February 10, 2009, 01:12PM
Thanks I downloaded (finally)!!!! I'm going to add her to my team, so thank you for everything, just one more question, what's the difference between this version and the new version?? Just asking :)

:emmafrost:

the version I just posted is just the "basic" version--just the hero/character and the necessary files to use her to play.  The "full" version will automatically replace Elektra with Dazzler but also include Dazzler specific items/pick-ups, a sim disc/mission, special convo with Enchantress, add Dazzler as a NPC to Stark Tower, a loading screen & special team bonuses

sweet  i really liked the mod  :laola: :jumping: :wiggle:
{:}I WAS ONLY PLAYING WHEN I SID I WAS GOING EAT HIM