the Dazzler mod (version 3.0 released 9/7/09)

Started by Tetragene, July 19, 2007, 02:31PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sorry 'bout this, but could someone post the herostat? I've been having trouble downloading the XMLBCUI decompiler.

March 06, 2009, 12:59AM #61 Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 01:54AM by xlehnsherr
Here you go!
As for the XMLBCUI, go to http://www.box.net/shared/mczl81m8s1 to get it!

stats {
   ailevel = 1 ;
   autospend = support ;
   body = 5 ;
   characteranims = 191_dazzler ;
   charactername = Dazzler ;
   level = 1 ;
   menulocation = xxxx ;
   mind = 12 ;
   name = Dazzler ;
   playable = true ;
   powerstyle = ps_dazzler ;
   scriptlevel = 3 ;
   skin = 19101 ;
   skin_01_name = Classic ;
   skin_02 = 02 ;
   skin_02_name = Ultimate ;
   skin_03 = 03 ;
   skin_03_name = Retro ;
   skin_04 = 04 ;
   skin_04_name = Age of Apocalypse ;
   sounddir = spidwm_m ;
   strength = 4 ;
   team = hero ;
   textureicon = 5 ;
      Race {
      name = Mutant ;
      }

Race {
      name = XMen ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = dazzler_p1 ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = melee_moves ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = fightstyle_default ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = block ;
      }

}
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

does it still work? mine doesnt have any powers or costumes

this mod works alright! it's fine! I just played with it two days ago!
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

Hi ALL
the full mod link is down.
If anyone can repost it that would be great. 
I would like to have the all those great black window skins and all the Dazzler stuff  but I would like to keep Elektra.

Do you suggest removing Elketra from the herostat file and then re-adding her by replacing say spider woman with this Dazzler mod?

I will be using the Heroselect method rather than the other XMLB method as demonstrated by Lord Magneto on youtube.

Many thanks for any guidance.
Excelsior

Quote from: sonicphist on April 05, 2009, 04:18PM
Hi ALL
the full mod link is down.
If anyone can repost it that would be great. 

In the "LINKS THAT NEED RESCUED -- IMPORTANT!" tread ThatGuy post the full Dazzler mod look:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2917.75
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Just wanted to say you have done an impressive job :D
-------

Dude!

With the Official Characters Mod having been released now I was wonering when you will release the update for Dazzler?

Quote from: Tetragene on November 15, 2008, 08:25AM
I'll be uploading a new version of the mod soon.  Just fixing out all the kinks and making sure everything works correctly.  New skins (w/ bump maps this time), new HUDs, new powers & power fx, etc.  Here's a YouTube link for the mod:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRGJz3A16B4&fmt=18

I have Dazzler but my version isn't as awesome as this one can someone tell me which link is for it as there are quite a few in this topic?

That hasn't been released. Tetragene has left the forums as she hasn't been around since like March or Feb. She originally made that and said it would be released after the OFC mod's final version was released. Unless she goes on this site while offline she doesn't know it has been released. So unless she comes back that version won't be released ever. A pity cuz I spent months waiting for that version of Dazzler to be released when that video came out.

Awwww that's poop :( She did a great job on Dazzler I would love the new version.

So would I. Perhaps someone can contact her and ask if she will still release it. Dazzler is in my X roster but if that new version is released I will also add her to my regular roster.

I messaged him on youtube and he said he would be releasing her as soon as he gets enough free time to put together all her files :D

Quote from: Angel on August 04, 2009, 01:37PM
I messaged him on youtube and he said he would be releasing her as soon as he gets enough free time to put together all her files :D
That's good news :D
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0