the Dazzler mod (version 3.0 released 9/7/09)

Started by Tetragene, July 19, 2007, 02:31PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I love the updates but I'm getting a few bugs. Instead of glowing hands she holds Elektra's sai and ninja stars instead. She also doesn't fly either. And her animation for her chargeable exploding ball she runs in place and the effect on her right arm lingers after the ball is thrown. Not sure if it's only me but I downloaded the normal version. Besides this new version plays great!!!

Did you start a new game and did you make sure everything in the new version replaces stuff from the old version?

Yes. I dragged the file into the MUA folder and erased all the old ones and replaced the herostat with the newer one as well. I'll look through the files and see if I can find what's wrong.

Quote from: Angel on November 01, 2009, 01:57PM
Yes. I dragged the file into the MUA folder and erased all the old ones and replaced the herostat with the newer one as well. I'll look through the files and see if I can find what's wrong.

Try to install again the mod, I've tried both regular and Look at me I'm trying to advertise so ban me now and both works fine.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on November 01, 2009, 02:00PM
Did you start a new game?

This is very important, you need to start a new game with default stats.

Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quick question before I test her out again. Do I need to add the "items" text file to anything? I didn't see that before and I'm wondering if that was my problem???

Quote from: Angel on November 01, 2009, 02:18PM
Quick question before I test her out again. Do I need to add the "items" text file to anything? I didn't see that before and I'm wondering if that was my problem???

No, that file just add unique items to Dazzler, as I know you don't need it to fix your problems.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

November 01, 2009, 02:21PM #98 Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 02:40PM by Angel
Alright just wanted to double check I'll test her out again now thanx guys!

EDIT:
Reinstalled and everything works as it's supposed to. Thanx again!

February 11, 2010, 03:40PM #99 Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 04:17PM by Arclight
I'm kinda late with this, but I've started playing the game again, and when I try to install the full 3.0 mod, I get Moon Knight, Colossus, Hulk and Hawkeye, but not Dazzler (I still have Elektra though). I have the Heroselect program, and I've set it to Default (because I don't know the hero slots to change them manually :X). Can anyone offer some help?

EDIT: I finally did it. I found the correct hero slots so I put Dazzler in manually. Thanks for the mod.

if you replace herostat.engb in the data folder with the one included in the pack, it should replace elektra with dazzler.

If I can just ask another question. I reinstalled the game, and if I apply the Dazzler mod BEFORE the Official Characters mod, she works perfectly. However, if I apply the Official Chars. mod, then the Dazzler mod doesn't work at all. So, is there anyway I can apply the Dazzler mod and the Official Chars.?

Install the OC Mod first and then Dazzler.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Had been watching this MOD on youtube and at last bought my copy of MUA ... can't wait to use Dazz!!

This is great mod. I wish I found it sooner.

Thx