Can anyone beat the Phoenix/Dark Phoenix

Started by Jeanfan321, May 31, 2012, 12:21PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Okay i was just looking through some videos and I came across one with Jean.
Most if not all the comments said that Dark Phoenix can be killed by Galactus,Silver Surfer, or Loki/Thor.
Im not sure if it's true but I think Phoenix can kill Thor and Loki but i'm not sure about Galactus or Silver Surfer.

I'm not trying to start a argument or a Jean thread but I just really want to know who can beat the Phoenix? I saw somewhere this person named Thanos can beat her but i'm not sure comment?

May 31, 2012, 01:02PM #1 Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 01:24PM by BLaw
Wolverine.

You can lol all you want, but sorry, Wolverine can. In the comics (from what I've read) and in the movie. So it's Wolverine.

Btw I read this on Jean Grey:
Quote"Re-return" to publication

Regarding Jean's actual return to the X-Men franchise, Marvel indicated that Jean's eventual return is being discussed, but also stated that the return of Jean Grey was "a story Marvel does not want to rush."[44] Marvel also loosely tied questions regarding Jean Grey's eventual return to the events in 2007's X-Men: Messiah Complex in which a mutant girl named Hope—who has red hair, green eyes, and immense mutant powers—is born[45] and 2010's X-Men: Second Coming which sees both Hope's return as a teenager and the return of the Phoenix Force.[46][47] It was then announced by Joe Quesada on May 24th, 2012, that Marvel was involved in talks with DC Comics to sell Jean Grey's rights to DC. The exchange is scheduled to be finalized by the end of the yea

I can beat her. Also, I will be delighted if she gets sold to DC.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

May 31, 2012, 01:55PM #3 Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 02:08PM by SuperNatural-Witch
The only way wolverine can kill Jean if the plots calls for it Otherwise NO
@JeanFan321 Jean can be killed with phoenix but she will mostly be reborn and come back later However you can't killed the Phoenix Force without damaging the \ Marvel Universe if that happens other cosmic beings will mostly come to the Phoenix aid people like galactus Now its being said  that the phoenix force is Jean secondary mutation

@NowhereMan I hope that's not true Jean may not be my favorite but I do love her with Marvel/X-men

@me? I didn't even post here :P
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Most definetly Wolverine. Maybe even X-23 since she is Wolverines clone, same powers and everything.

Sorry Nowhere Man.. I get you guys confused at times
@Me uhh No Wolverine stabs jean only because of her emotions for him She show no mercy to X23

is yall going by the movie or comicbook? because if by book yall KNOW Phoenix won't go down so easily, plus Phoenix can be reborn

May 31, 2012, 04:22PM #8 Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 04:24PM by BLaw
It's the "can be killed" part. Reborn means she can be killed, just rises again but CAN be killed. That's the point.

Wolverine can, he goes like "omg jean I <3 joo pls don't doo dis mon" Jean is like "I <3 joo toose pls stabz meh" and then bam.

Like in X3 The Last Stand.

"Wolverine" JEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN, uh uh , jean, ugh ugh ugh, J-Auch my skinz, ugh ugh, I <3 j00 jean stops it!
"Jean" .. >:(.... D: Shave me logan :'(
"Wolverine" /slash, I <3 j00... NnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOooooshift_o

So basically if you want to kill Jean, just make her fall in love with you and she'll be weak as a bag of sugar.

Btw I don't hate Jean, I hate what they did with the Phoenix. It went from the mighty Phoenix Force to the omfg I'm l33t /open console Enable_Godlike cannot be destroyed hax pls "Phoenix Force"

Quote from: BLaw on May 31, 2012, 04:22PM
Shave me logan :'(

LOL, 10x LOL :D
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Well thats strange. But what if perhaps Phoenix killed everyone on earth? Like would Galactus or Silver Surfer be able to beat her?