Captain Britain - New Booster by sbarth13

Started by The Boy Sanga, July 09, 2007, 11:15AM

Previous topic - Next topic
for anybody downloading the booster... give it a about a week. i gave him a couple of the wrong files. i will get things sorted out before monday.

alrighty, i sent him the new booster files. it was missing an actor file and the herostat to reflect the changes. give it a couple days and he should have the new stuff.

I've uploaded the new file (link on first page) this one contains no audio so I assume you install it over the previous booster. All questions go to sbarth13

arg! crap in a hat! i guess i will send it again, this time with the sound file.

Let me see if I have this correct:  Is it the booster that is fully fixed or the new version 1.8 of the main mod?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

October 29, 2011, 12:10AM #96 Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 12:32AM by sbarth13
the booster. but the version 1.8 contains all the stuff i didn't change. hopefully everything is working ok. it works fine on my game, but venom64 started a thread saying that capt still couldn't attack on the ground. i tested everything again and double checked and everything still works fine on my pc.

edit: he was right. i started a new game and he was missing his melee animations. worked on it extensively tonight, and sent a new booster to the boysanga. if he doesn't get it uploaded, people can pm me with their email and i can send it too them. Hopefully this will be the last time. I restarted the game 2 more times just to be sure the animations stuck.

I just downloaded the booster with the file currently there his ground attack animation isn't there. I did start a new game but not sure if something may be causing it as he attacks just fine, just doesn't have a ground melee animation working
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

i made a spelling mistake on the folders. add an 's' to the end of powerstyle{s}, and a 't' into fights{t}yle. i didn't bother sending him the new booster yet with the spelling changes. it should work with all the animations after that.

November 08, 2011, 05:26PM #100 Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 05:50PM by Oddark123
Okay will try, thanks

Edit 1: Yes that worked correctly, thanks
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way