Marvel Girl and Pete Wisdom mods released (V2.0)

Started by boreman, July 20, 2007, 12:54PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The Eye of Agamotto is Dr. Strange's main object he utilizes. It enables him to see the truth. "No lie or illusion can stand before its illuminating might", according to what he says in the Sanctum.

That is NOT what he meant. Please do not spam.

Oh sorry, I didn't know what he meant. That's the only Eye of Agamotto I know.

August 07, 2007, 07:26PM #18 Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 06:21PM by boreman
I meant the healing power had been copied from Dr. Strange's Eye of Agamotto power, wich has a healing effect, and that if anyone knew anything useful about how that power worked or why it didn't with Marvel Girl, please tell me so I can fix it.

EDIT: Important problem found! At max level,  Wisdom throws all 7 hotknives in a row instead of a spread arc. Here's the patch, just overwrite the ps_wisdom.engb in your data\powerstyles folder.
http://www.box.net/shared/4lcgiofgks

Hello,
The link for fix to marvel girl is broken

thank you,

Check the Character Mod Catalog, I updated the mod, so the older version was deleted.

December 24, 2007, 10:55AM #21 Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 11:40AM by Bane1
Nice mods. I do have a problem with Marvel Girl though. She does not block and she does not show an animation for blocking. I have a bunch of mods installed so maybe something messed her up. I doubt it but you never know.

Edit: Nevermind I screwed something up in the hero file when editing it. I was putting in alot of new characters and somehow screwed it up.

Edit: Well I actually put the herostat in right this time but she still does not block. One weird thing is I just picked her at the beginning of the game and ened up with a team of Marvel Girls and the computer controlled characters seemed to block but when I switch to any of them I can't block nor does she do the animation for it. Any idea what could be causing this? No problem with other characters I have downloaded from you doing this. Probably something I am doing wron g I am sure.

It's happened to me before. I think there is a problem with her animations, none of her files seem to have the block animation. I think there may be a way to fix it without involving fightstyles, I'll check it later this week if the holidays allow.

All of your anims don't need to have a block animation in order for the character to block. My Iron Fist mod doesn't have any block animation, but he can still block. The game would simply use the block anim from the common/shared animations IGB file. You only need to define "block" if it wasn't defined in the fightstyle.

That must be what mine is missing, I'll have to check it out.

Thanks for the quick reply. My nephew loves your Marvel Girl character. He said it would be his favorite character if the block worked. He always comes home during the holidays so thats when I start playing MUA with alot of new modded characters. Look forward to the update.

Hello, I wanna tell that in my case, Marvel girl didn´t block because there was a error in her herostat.The talent block is not separated .

Boreman You made a error about a marvel girl's power called telekinetic shielding she doesn't create a telekinetic shield, she becomes INVISIBLE !

Boreman has been inactive for about 9 months, i'm not really sure he's gonna see your post.

i'm assuming since the mod is in stage 2 or 1 (i forget) its merely not completely complete. and since boreman's not active, unless someone gets permission from him to update it, it will probably not be complete for a while. someone can feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.