Leandralan mods and boosters

Started by Lean, April 17, 2016, 11:00AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Lean, there are some major problems with your Destroyer mod.

(1) Your mod clashes with Maegawa's Spider-Man 2099 mod by using 3502, 3503, and 3504.
(2) You didn't place a warning at the release post, telling people that your mod will clash with both Superman and Spider-Man 2099 in mannequin.

If you had registered Destroyer with the CCC, this would have been avoided. I could have told you what skin numbers you can use to avoid a clash. I put Destroyer on the list, but you should be wary of that next time. (http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9777.0.html)

That said, after 3501 (which is safe to use since that is Destroyer), you need to change the rest to 3515 and higher. (Spider-Man 2099 uses 3502-3509, and Superman uses 3511-3514.) You should do this right away so that many members here do not accidentally overwrite skins for another mod, and then complain to you about it.

Quote from: Outsider on October 08, 2018, 11:25AM
Lean, there are some major problems with your Destroyer mod.

(1) Your mod clashes with Maegawa's Spider-Man 2099 mod by using 3502, 3503, and 3504.
(2) You didn't place a warning at the release post, telling people that your mod will clash with both Superman and Spider-Man 2099 in mannequin.

If you had registered Destroyer with the CCC, this would have been avoided. I could have told you what skin numbers you can use to avoid a clash. I put Destroyer on the list, but you should be wary of that next time. (http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9777.0.html)

That said, after 3501 (which is safe to use since that is Destroyer), you need to change the rest to 3515 and higher. (Spider-Man 2099 uses 3502-3509, and Superman uses 3511-3514.) You should do this right away so that many members here do not accidentally overwrite skins for another mod, and then complain to you about it.

Ok, thanks for the warning.
When I finish work on another character, I will enter changes.

Hello, Lean!
It's a lot of fun to play with mod Destroyer and the mod booster Kate Bishop.

I'm still having some issues with Destroyer.

The first 3 of the Destroyer skins have problems with power icons outside the menulocation. Inside the menulocation everything is perfect. On the fourth skin, the icons work perfectly.

I've seen that Destroyer's X-Treme is not dealing damage to opponents.

I made a video, gameplay, and you can see these details that I gave you.

I use RH33 and Destroyer is occupying the number 11 spot.

The Icons problem, you can check between the minute 4:30 to 5:55.

The X-Treme problem you can see between the minute 26:13 to the 26:20.

https://www.youtube.com/v/6AzfJUWPfhQ

October 09, 2018, 09:22AM #93 Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 11:41AM by ヅヅLean
Quote from: andersonbrazil on October 09, 2018, 08:46AM
Hello, Lean!
It's a lot of fun to play with mod Destroyer and the mod booster Kate Bishop.

I'm still having some issues with Destroyer.

The first 3 of the Destroyer skins have problems with power icons outside the menulocation. Inside the menulocation everything is perfect. On the fourth skin, the icons work perfectly.

I've seen that Destroyer's X-Treme is not dealing damage to opponents.

I made a video, gameplay, and you can see these details that I gave you.

I use RH33 and Destroyer is occupying the number 11 spot.

The Icons problem, you can check between the minute 4:30 to 5:55.

The X-Treme problem you can see between the minute 26:13 to the 26:20.

https://www.youtube.com/v/6AzfJUWPfhQ

Xtreme: Xtream works! It is necessary to press the button several times. For each press of the button during the Xtreme action, he deals damage, and each damage done can turn an enemy into a stone. Under the description of Xtreme is written a Rapid Tap.

Icons: As for the icons, I don't know what's the matter, I'm reviewing the whole code again.

Thanks for the video, I am very pleased!^^

Lean, I discovered the problem here on the icons and corrected.
I also followed his indication of how to play with X-Treme.
Your idea of X-Treme is a lot of fun. It's cool to be able to interact on X-Treme and see the results happening. Keep producing mods like this with this, X-Treme idea. This is innovative. Really enjoyed. Thanks for the mod!

Quote from: ヅヅLean on July 05, 2016, 10:01AM
Booster for Marvel Girl (Rachel Summers)

Credits:
Animation, talents, powerstyle - by Me and boreman
P.S. Skins - by Quentin Hex
Effects - by Me, JeanFan1234, Nowhere Man
Sounds - by Me and MUALover
Loading Screen - by Dorpond
Icons - by Quentin Hex, Dorpond and Me
Outsider - Thank you so much for the information: How to make certain effects exclusive to a certain skin?

Powerset:

1. Telekinesis - Gives Marvel Girl the ability to lift and throw away objects and enemies.
2. Psychic Scream - A Telepathic explosion inflicting pain on enemies while reducing their attack damage for a time.
3. Phoenix Rage - Use the Phoenix Force to form a circle of celestial fire and burn enemies.
4. Molecular Rearrange - Scrambles the enemy's molecules, causing damage and a chance of transforming the enemy into something else.
5. Phoenix Barrage - Launch Phoenix Raptors at targets.
6. Phoenix Fury - Burn enemies with a pyrokinetic energy while suspend them in the air for a limited time, then blast them away.
7. (Boost) Psychic Shadow - Cloaks team in the shadows with psychic abilities, making it hard for enemies to attack and defend against.
8. (Boost) Flame Treatment - Surrounds Rachel with a healing aura that will also heal allies.
9. (Boost) Telekinetic Shield - Creates a telekinetic shield.
10.(Xtreme) Phoenix Force - Xtreme radial attack dealing mental damage and fire damage with a chance to convert enemies.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2mk4fubz95wphee/Marvel_Girl_%28Rachel_Summers%29_Booster.rar
por casualidad,  estos booster no seran compatibles tambien con xml2??? :(

Quote from: rachel_grey on November 01, 2018, 01:23AM
por casualidad,  estos booster no seran compatibles tambien con xml2??? :(
Unfortunately not. But I am thinking of making a booster for XML2, as well as improving the quality of some effects. If you want me to make a version for XML2, then write to me.

Hello Lean!
I've been visiting some topics again and reviewing the wonderful content of our modders. I visited your topic and downloaded your mod Vindicator. I was impressed by this mod. I really liked him. I customized two skins for him.

I made these two skins, but I would like to customize the Exile skin too, however I do not find images on the net that refer to this uniform. Can you show me a detailed image, full-length, front-and-back of Heather's Exile version?

Quote from: andersonbrazil on May 23, 2019, 11:23AM
Hello Lean!
I've been visiting some topics again and reviewing the wonderful content of our modders. I visited your topic and downloaded your mod Vindicator. I was impressed by this mod. I really liked him. I customized two skins for him.

I made these two skins, but I would like to customize the Exile skin too, however I do not find images on the net that refer to this uniform. Can you show me a detailed image, full-length, front-and-back of Heather's Exile version?

http://www.mediafire.com/view/5phnmr9vqnl83yg/RCO009_1469326707.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/view/08054hfjtxnwi61/Heather_Exiles(2).jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/view/8d6jdaqpwbmx74u/Heather_Exiles(3).jpg

Thank you so much! ^^
And I apologize for not making modifications to the game right now. I have practice, I still study in college.

All us understand, Lean!
You left an incredible mod content, and we can keep the hope that you will come back, I do not consider your absence a definite goodbye. Every purpose has a time. Today your purpose is this, and it must be fulfilled in full. Be very successful during your graduation period.

June 04, 2019, 07:01AM #100 Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 07:08AM by andersonbrazil
Hello Lean!
I finished Vindicator's Exile skin. I could not find a perfect female model to wear, but taking a few details, I even liked this one I used, a Lara Croft model.
Soon I will release these skins and if you want to use them to update your mod, you can feel free to do so.

Note: Only one detail ... the igb file is big ... more than I expected, but it works perfectuly. I will try to reduce the file but maybe only in a few Mb.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on June 04, 2019, 07:01AM
Hello Lean!
I finished Vindicator's Exile skin. I could not find a perfect female model to wear, but taking a few details, I even liked this one I used, a Lara Croft model.
Soon I will release these skins and if you want to use them to update your mod, you can feel free to do so.

Note: Only one detail ... the igb file is big ... more than I expected, but it works perfectuly. I will try to reduce the file but maybe only in a few Mb.
Thank you, everything looks great.  :thumbsup:
I will definitely add these skins to my mod. Before that, I saw in your video how the model of a volcano disappeared, I will fix it soon.

April 24, 2020, 02:11PM #102 Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 02:22PM by ak2yny
Quote from: Lean on May 04, 2016, 12:33PM
Firestar Mod
!!!Update v2.1!!!

Credits:
Powerstyle, Talents - by Me, B.L.A.W., edward
Effects - by Me and edward
Sounds - by Me
Skins - by aventureiromax
Loading Screen - by Outsider

Hi Lean,
I'm working on MUA2 sounds for Firestar. I first thought, that you used Invisible Womans sound for her and wanted to create something unique... Now I realized that they may already be unique but I can't find out for sure. The voices don't ring a bell (except IW, which it is not) but somehow sound like they are from another XML or MUA character. Can you tell me where they are from or if they are already unique? In that case I'll spare me the time and effort.

Love your Firestar version, btw.

Quote from: ak2yny on April 24, 2020, 02:11PM
Hi Lean,
I'm working on MUA2 sounds for Firestar. I first thought, that you used Invisible Womans sound for her and wanted to create something unique... Now I realized that they may already be unique but I can't find out for sure. The voices don't ring a bell (except IW, which it is not) but somehow sound like they are from another XML or MUA character. Can you tell me where they are from or if they are already unique? In that case I'll spare me the time and effort.

Love your Firestar version, btw.

Hello.
Jubilee's voice is currently being used.
I want to remake the mod so that it is less like the Human Torch, I will not mind your help regarding her voice, thank you very much.
However, at the moment I am doing Domino mod, and so I'm studying in college, which slows down the work.
P.S. I have a free week right now, yay!

April 27, 2020, 08:36PM #104 Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 09:55PM by ak2yny
In the meantime you can use the MUA2 sounds that I made. I included the voice and power sounds file and also powerstyle and entities with more sounds. I also noticed some minor things in the talent descriptions (like a missing chargeable on her 4th power).

http://www.mediafire.com/file/iow8bgndgwqkhj3/Firestar_new_MUA2_sounds.rar/file

Also includes the loadscreen by Shafcrawler. Recovered from deviantart. Replaces current loadscreen (not that I didn't like Outsider's LS, you can also rename the file inside to 22402 to use both).

Credits:
- Creators of MUA2 (Marvel, Activision, Vicarious Vision, XPEC, DemonWare, T26, Drinkbox Studios, Shaba Games, Red Octane, Huminah Huminah, Overit Media, Silicon Knights, Brain Zoo Studios, MK Productions Inc. (with Treanor Brothers Animation), Danetracks, Soundelux, VMC Hyderabad), Kimberly Brooks (voice actress) for the sounds
- Shafcrawler for the Loadscreen
- Lean of course

Quote from: Lean on April 25, 2020, 01:38PM
I want to remake the mod so that it is less like the Human Torch, I will not mind your help regarding her voice, thank you very much.

I agree in part about making her less like a HT clone. Specifically making effects and sounds to look and sound more like microwave powers and a bit less fiery (take Inspiration from her Super Hero Squad Online version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDSBVHmo9dg). More orange or even red (my microwave color imagination is red) color could help making it more unique too. I don't know about the powers and animations, since I don't play the game too much, and haven't used Johnny since a long time. But she feels already quite unique to me. And when you change the effects and sounds, she will be a whole lot different than the Human Torch. Powerwise I would love to see her shooting a microwave beam from both hands (could be a tap power, and alternating from left to right hand). You might want to replace one of her fireball shooting powers.
Btw. if Marvel creates heroes that are pretty much clones of others, we can't help it much, right?