sbarth13 mod releases (9-13-14; quasar, gamora, magik)

Started by sbarth13, May 28, 2012, 09:13PM

Previous topic - Next topic

that hammer looks awesome, but i can't seem to download it.

Quote from: sbarth13 on February 09, 2015, 03:52PM
that hammer looks awesome, but i can't seem to download it.
Just clic in the pic, a 4shared link should pop-up, don't know if there's a local server issue.

The link for the Firestar booster is down. I know sbarth13 said so somewhere in this thread but I don't know if he/she has reuploaded it somewhere else. So, could someone reupload it or send me the files, please?? Thanks!!  :firestar:

I really like the Magik and Hellstorm mod. They look so cool.
though.. uh.. is there a booster or a way to make all of Magik's abilities and effects into blue?
Am I asking in the wrong topic though?.. er okay I don't how this forum things work.

you would have to open up all the effects files, and then change the color to whatever shade of blue you want

Quote from: cool_deadpool on April 14, 2015, 04:20AM
I really like the Magik and Hellstorm mod. They look so cool.
though.. uh.. is there a booster or a way to make all of Magik's abilities and effects into blue?
Am I asking in the wrong topic though?.. er okay I don't how this forum things work.

as sbarth13 said, you would need to decompile her effects and change them to blue (and recompile of course), here is a tutorial on how to recolor them.
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

The older version by Marloto had a booster released that had the color change. Fiddling around with the files there might also be an option.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Hi all,
Could i have Gamora's link with latest updates please.The game crashes just after seeing the Kraken
Regards
TL

the link on the first page is current and works. if your game is crashing, its probably because you either didn't start a new game after adding mods, or there are files that are conflicting somehow. usually its the first. i have found that you also need to periodically uninstall and then reinstall the game after adding multiple mod files.

April 19, 2015, 10:24AM #235 Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 02:51PM by TIMELORD
Many thanks for the info.
Still no joy.
What i did find in the actors folder was the kraken (115_Kraken.igb, has the same number as Gamora's files
115_gamora_4_combat.igb & 115_gamora.1GB
Not sure if allocating a new number to one of them would fix the problem,as i'm not a modder.
Any imput advice would be appreciated.
Regards
TL

Quote from: TIMELORD on April 19, 2015, 10:24AM
Many thanks for the info.
Still no joy.
What i did find in the actors folder was the kraken (115_Kraken.igb, has the same number as Gamora's files
115_gamora_4_combat.igb & 115_gamora.1GB
Not sure if allocating a new number to one of them would fix the problem,as i'm not a modder.
Any imput advice would be appreciated.
Regards
TL

Outsider made a tutorial on how to fix two mods that have the same number a while ago, I think you may find it helpful, here is a link to it.
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Maegawa
Many thanks for that.
It seems you can have a new mod allocated to the same number as an NPC, in this case the Kraken.
So its not the reason why Gamora keeps crashing just after the Krakens loading screen comes up.
Ive also un & reinstalled the game.
Might just leave here out altogether.

Quote from: TIMELORD on April 19, 2015, 10:24AM

115_gamora.1GB

is the mark in bold and underlined a typo by you, or does the file actually say '1gb'? if so, that might be the issue. it should be 'igb', just like everything else

if all else fails, just change her number to something else. just make sure you change everything that has that number or else it will just keep crashing.