sbarth13 mod releases (9-13-14; quasar, gamora, magik)

Started by sbarth13, May 28, 2012, 09:13PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sbarth13
Apologies. it was a typo (igb not 1gb).
So that file would be ok.
Going to leave it for now as i'm not a modder, so i would not know where to start.
Many thanks for your help
Regards
TL
PS Enjoying your other mods.

Hello, sbarth13! I liked a lot of the Guardians of the Galaxy mods. I'm having a problem with the mod Gamora. It is causing a bug in the game that makes close it. I thought it was the herostat but I believe it is not. I think he's crashing in some way with the mod of Emma Frost. I noticed that after I installed the mod Emma Frost the trouble started. I converted two skins for the mod Gamora and I made a mannequin. You can help me with this problem in the mod of the Gamora?

I had the same problem and I could never get Gamora to work. If you look back in the topic I think we found a few things code wise but I never could get her to work properly.

Quote from: ndp on June 12, 2016, 06:58PM
I had the same problem and I could never get Gamora to work. If you look back in the topic I think we found a few things code wise but I never could get her to work properly.

I did some testing with the mod Gamora and I noticed that it causes error in my game when I prencho only one place in the menulocation with it and I leave the rest of empty seats. I use heroselect. But I also noticed that with some other characters, it can cause the fatal mistake of closing the game or just interfere with other skills, for example,  powers, strokes do not cause damage. But I also saw that even the animations with other characters may be affected. Some instead of running, it just walk. Very strange! lol !!

i will try to look at it. i don't remember anyone telling me that it had problems. might be awhile though. i can say that i have run into similar issues with other mods. can't really tell you why it happens, other than for some strange reason the game doesn't like certain character combos together and doesn't like certain characters in certain slots. it may have to to with heroselect. i don't use it anymore, because it seemed that as you use the program more, it starts causing problems.

I have not done thorough testing with it, but the first conflict I saw was with Emma Frost. If I choose both, Gamora and Emma Frost in the same team, the game suffers a shutdown error. A short time ago the Outsider corrected a conflict in powerstyle File Sentinel, because he was sharing the same data with the Warmachine booster BLAW. The Warmachine powers have been canceled. Now both work well. I do not understand nothing of these codes, for it, I admire the work of the modders!

Hey man your mods are awesome! But Dagger's falling daggers powers(power 5) is missing the effects and in the ps file they load up Captain Marvel's effects. I liked her power from the previous version where she threw daggers around her too bad you cut it off. :(

so, for all the fans of Gamora; i found a small error in the enclosed herostat entry. the very first line reads 'stats{', when it should read 'stats {'. other than that it is working fine for me so far.

i'll check it out. i might change it back, who knows? i wasn't really completely happy with either power.

Did anyone else try that Gamora fix? I copied her first line from another to be safe. When she was in my herostat my crash probability did seem to go up. I also had plenty of problems with getting a Guardians team to load from the first Shield point. After doing that one herostat copy, I managed to load it, play it and then load the same team on the next level and no crashes.

So try that if you haven't already, so far it seems to be fully fine for me. But I'll probably play with her some more later to see.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

been away from modding for awhile, but just started going back to 'update' some of them. starting with Dagger, as there have been a couple requests. plus, some people made some mannequins and skins of characters that were not available when i made the mods.

Glad to have you back sbarth, even if its only for a few updates.

pls can anyone fix ronan mod, I can't compile engb file when I add him to "herostat"

if there is fix can anyone help?
In Dedicato Imperatum Ultra Articulo Mortis