The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Gamestop Pre-Order Bonus

Started by xXScarletSpiderXx, March 05, 2014, 11:30AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey you guys! Your friendly neighbourhood Scarlet Spider here! So a few days ago we found out that by pre-ordering The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Video Game at Gamestop you get some pretty neat costumes like Noir, Cosmic, Iron Spider, and my personal favourite, The Black Suit. Now, here's the thing. What about all the countries that Gamestop doesn't work with? Like Romania (where I'm from)? We don't have Gamestop. At first I was like "Ok so what, I can just pre-order it from their website, no need for a in-store pick up, right? But even so, my country and many other countries, mostly from Europe, don't appear on the list. So, what do I do? I don't know if my computer will be strong enough to run the game so that I can just get it for the PC with some sort of patch and I don't exactly have the money to buy a new computer. I hear that these skins are actually completely different models, like with Noir your stealth will be easier and you apparently take less damage from bullets (read this on TASM Games Facebook page where they gave out that info) and who knows what you could do with Cosmic or Symbiote or Iron Spider. So, how am I supposed to get the pre-order bonuses? It just doesn't seem too fair to me.