Previous topic - Next topic
Played the demo on Xbox really fun getting it today. :storm:

got the game too, green arrow is my fav

Ugh, still need to wait 4 days for the release here

HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE?!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Still 4 days or only 4 days? Think about the perspective :D

I already paid for the game ahead of time so I will be getting the redson pack and dlc characters. :storm:
Red son pack with also new skins and additional missions:

My Four characters that I think are going to be in Injustice are.

Lobo - Ed Boon has even hinted about him in tweets
Martian Manhunter - Fan Favorite
Black Canary - Fan Favorite
Poison Ivy - Fan Favorite

Yep that is my list. Four Heroes, 4 Villians, 2 Male, 2 Female.
Seems fair enough.

Quote from: Me on April 15, 2013, 07:01PM

Seems fair enough.
Are you saying those are the characters you want for the next injustice game or the one now, because if you talking about the one now there not in it, but I would like Zatanna, Starfire, Beast Boy, Martian Manhunter, and Black Canary, and Poison Ivy in the next one. Agree? :storm:

Quote from: Me on April 15, 2013, 07:01PM

Seems fair enough.
I heard something about Lobo too! I hope he'll be in it.

Lobo was confirmed

Hoping Poison Ivy aswell, but a lot of fans are getting sick of all the Batman characters :s

Quote from: Lightning249539 on April 16, 2013, 03:12AM
Are you saying those are the characters you want for the next injustice game or the one now, because if you talking about the one now there not in it, but I would like Zatanna, Starfire, Beast Boy, Martian Manhunter, and Black Canary, and Poison Ivy in the next one. Agree? :storm:

They're talking about the dlc, which consists of 4 characters, first one being Lobo, also, Sorry to burst your bubble, but im pretty sure that by pre-ordering it, you still have to pay for the DLC characters :s

Personally, I think they should do the same thing Namco did with Tekken Tag Tournament 2 :D

If Poison Ivy gets announced as DLC I will be extremely excited!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Polygone on April 16, 2013, 04:24AM
Lobo was confirmed

Hoping Poison Ivy aswell, but a lot of fans are getting sick of all the Batman characters :s

They're talking about the dlc, which consists of 4 characters, first one being Lobo, also, Sorry to burst your bubble, but im pretty sure that by pre-ordering it, you still have to pay for the DLC characters :s
No I have the game for xbox and I have the dlc characters I didn't have to pay. :storm:

April 17, 2013, 06:28AM #57 Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 06:33AM by Polygone
Lighting, you mean the skins, those aren't characters, the dlc characters aren't realesed yet

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on April 16, 2013, 03:18PM
If Poison Ivy gets announced as DLC I will be extremely excited!

Me to :D, Characters that have a good chance of becoming DLC are :

1-Lobo (it's still a bit of an disscusion whether the picture I posted was photoshopped, but I'm 99% sure Lobo will be the first dlc character, as it would take a godly photoshopper to make a photo like that)

2 - Martian Manhunter (simply fan favourite)

3 - Poison Ivy (completes the Sirens, fan favourite)

4 - Any flash enemy (The creators are huge fans of Flash's rogue gallery) (Possibley Professor Zoom, who is now running, (haha, running) together with Martian Manhunter in a poll)

April 17, 2013, 05:57PM #58 Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 06:00PM by Lightning249539
Quote from: Polygone on April 17, 2013, 06:28AM
Lighting, you mean the skins, those aren't characters, the dlc characters aren't realesed yet

Me to :D, Characters that have a good chance of becoming DLC are :

1-Lobo (it's still a bit of an disscusion whether the picture I posted was photoshopped, but I'm 99% sure Lobo will be the first dlc character, as it would take a godly photoshopper to make a photo like that)

2 - Martian Manhunter (simply fan favourite)

3 - Poison Ivy (completes the Sirens, fan favourite)

4 - Any flash enemy (The creators are huge fans of Flash's rogue gallery) (Possibley Professor Zoom, who is now running, (haha, running) together with Martian Manhunter in a poll)
I see what you are saying Polygone I thought that Hawk Girl, and Yellow Lantern were DLC characters becauase the pic that some one post on the second page. My mistake but do you have the Redson pack Polygone?
Also DLC Characters I want in the game are:
Lobo
Zatanna
Black Canary
Martian Manhunter
They should also add Starfire and Beast Boy since they have Raven, Cyborg, and Nightwing in the game. :storm:

Lobo was confirmed. That picture wasn't photoshopped.  :laugh: