INJUSTICE: gods among us

Started by razard, June 01, 2012, 05:56PM

Previous topic - Next topic
sure joker will be n ,
, its seems like a batman game, like lego batman 2 with some of dc chars.
I think Bane will be playable since his got more popularity

Green Arrow has been released ! And according to the boxart so will Green Lantern ! :D

I thought it was doctor doom for a sec, lol.

:( Feel shame for Green Arrow fans. Because he's DC favorite archer
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

So stoked for this game! But as "Me" said Catwoman has looked better. I'm kinda of disappointed with her look but at least she's in. And i'm really happy about being able to play as Joker, Harley, W.Woman, Batman, and Grundy! Should make for some interesting match ups :D

Quote from: Harley Quinn on October 19, 2012, 10:12PM
So stoked for this game! But as "Me" said Catwoman has looked better. I'm kinda of disappointed with her look but at least she's in. And i'm really happy about being able to play as Joker, Harley, W.Woman, Batman, and Grundy! Should make for some interesting match ups :D

Agreed some of the characters costumes in this game are a bit strange, but I am happy non the less with the character choices. Wish Poison Ivy was in it, but you can't have everything. I guess I will just play as Catwoman and Harley excessively. Haha.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

i can't make sure this is not fake

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on October 12, 2012, 09:11AM
:( Feel shame for Green Arrow fans. Because he's DC favorite archer
Why doth you feel shame for GA fans?

Probably because he looks pretty dead on the cover of the game. I think I know that feel

besides he is the only one in this way (dead)

anyway, I think the Green Archer's popularity will increase with his series going

Quote from: Suigetsu on January 09, 2013, 12:14AM
Probably because he looks pretty dead on the cover of the game. I think I know that feel
Oh.

Anyone else see this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l27-3NJqpiA

In the video sometime after you see Deathstroke for the first time, you'll see someone with wings, it's Hawkgirl.

And also in an Xbox Magazine I think they leaked this picture.

The person in the far back is Raven.

It is not certain if these people will be playable characters or just cameos.

OK, I haven't seen anything about this game in a while, so I watched that video. So, who was the guy with only one eye? My first thought was Deathstroke, since it resembled him. But as I looked around, I found a picture of Deathstroke from the game and he had a mask there. So, what's up? Alt. outfit or different character?

Quote from: Suigetsu on February 02, 2013, 10:59AM
OK, I haven't seen anything about this game in a while, so I watched that video. So, who was the guy with only one eye? My first thought was Deathstroke, since it resembled him. But as I looked around, I found a picture of Deathstroke from the game and he had a mask there. So, what's up? Alt. outfit or different character?

It's his alternate costume. I think everybody has 1 alternate costume. Just like in MK9.