INJUSTICE: gods among us

Started by razard, June 01, 2012, 05:56PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Here the new DLC skins that may come out like the pictures Me showed us:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPKj0Z-yuQI
:storm:

Quote from: Suigetsu on April 28, 2013, 07:37AM
A question. Anybody, who played with both the iOS game and the console game, are there differences between the iOS unlockables and the console ones?
I mean, I don't have an iOS device, so without the iOS game, can I unlock absolutely everything or do I miss out on something?

If I do, then any clue about how to get them without having to buy a new device? Because that is obviously out of the question for me in my current state.

Suigetsu check this link out http://www.justpushstart.com/2013/04/how-to-instantly-unlock-every-ios-unlock-in-injustice-gods-among-us/

in the comments there are some people sharing thier WBIDs.  Maybe one of those will have what you need.  I dont have the console version, so i used one of those WBIDs in the comments and i was able to unlock a bunch of stuff for the IOS version. (still looking for one that has Knightfall Bane ios character)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

How do you unlock Harley Quinn and Catwoman Arkham City skin? :storm:

Quote from: Lightning249539 on April 29, 2013, 07:38PM
How do you unlock Harley Quinn and Catwoman Arkham City skin? :storm:

Harley Quinn arkham is available through the mobile app. Catwoman is apart of the Arkham City DLC pack which you can find on ebay.

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on April 29, 2013, 07:21PM
Suigetsu check this link out http://www.justpushstart.com/2013/04/how-to-instantly-unlock-every-ios-unlock-in-injustice-gods-among-us/

in the comments there are some people sharing thier WBIDs.  Maybe one of those will have what you need.  I dont have the console version, so i used one of those WBIDs in the comments and i was able to unlock a bunch of stuff for the IOS version. (still looking for one that has Knightfall Bane ios character)

I think he might have been asking if you can unlock the ios unlock able skins through the console? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, both. I was actually asking for that, but also any other alternative. Like having people sharing WBID with eachother for easy unlock. So, thank you for the help, I should have just looked myself, so thanks :D

I love this game to be honest. My favourites are actually Aquaman, Flash, Nightwing and Deathstroke. Loved those guys and still love 'em :D

Quote from: Me on April 29, 2013, 08:16PM
Harley Quinn arkham is available through the mobile app. Catwoman is apart of the Arkham City DLC pack which you can find on ebay.

I think he might have been asking if you can unlock the ios unlock able skins through the console? Correct me if I'm wrong.
May you please pull up the site for me please so I can download it. THX! :storm:

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Yeah, Classic Cyborg, Deathstroke, Harley! :D I love those costumes, it will be great to have 'em. And the last one is what, Odyssey Wonder Woman, I think?

Quote from: Suigetsu on April 30, 2013, 10:28PM
Yeah, Classic Cyborg, Deathstroke, Harley! :D I love those costumes, it will be great to have 'em. And the last one is what, Odyssey Wonder Woman, I think?
Yup cant wait especially for classic or should i say animated Harley Quinn skin. :storm:

Hopefully there will be more skins based on classic costumes or cartoons. At least, I would love to see more :D

Classic Harley. Will be using this one a lot.

At last a Harley costume I like! :D Okay, to be honest, I've only seen the default and the Insurgency one so far in the game, but I don't really like those. This is the one I've always liked and at last, it appears in a game :D

Quote from: Suigetsu on May 01, 2013, 11:00AM
At last a Harley costume I like! :D Okay, to be honest, I've only seen the default and the Insurgency one so far in the game, but I don't really like those. This is the one I've always liked and at last, it appears in a game :D

There is also her Arkham one too! But only through the ios.

Quote from: Me on May 01, 2013, 10:25AM
Classic Harley. Will be using this one a lot.

WOOOHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!! CLASSIC HARLEY!!!!!! :storm: