INJUSTICE: gods among us

Started by razard, June 01, 2012, 05:56PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 08, 2013, 04:26AM #270 Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 09:45AM by Lightning249539
Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on August 07, 2013, 11:38PM
If the 7th DLC will be a Mortal Kombat villain, who will be, Mileena, or Quan-Chi?
Ed Boon said he is not adding no more Mortal Kombat characters just Scorpion because that's his favorite.

EDIT: Does anybody knows how to do meter burns because im not that good at doing it. :storm:

Zatanna is coming 13th of August with a skin of Cyborg Superman! At elast, that's the USA realese date, they were tragicly slow on Martian Manhunter, so no telling when she'll come to Europe :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

it said so... intressting

So the producer left the gaming studio. So that means no more Injustice DLC then
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Bump

I got this game for the iPhone, addicted to it. Thanks to some research, I've managed to mod the game in a way that any booster pack can give me power credits + the card(s) from the boosters without downloading any files and putting them on the iPhone and no jailbreaking =P.

Gave me hints after hours of searching. But I'll summon up the steps to edit it correctly.

- Make sure the game is not active and turn off Cellular Data / Wifi / the internet. This is to prevent the game from updating the file we are going to edit.
- Download and install iFunbox or DiskAid (I used the latter)
- Go to Storage / INJUSTICE / Library / Caches
- Double click "swrve_user_resources_diff.txt" and it will open the file in your text editor (notepad by default).
- Change the following line:
[{"uid":"CharacterMedia InjusticeIOSGame.Default__CharacterMedia.BoosterArray.21","diff":{"CardPrice":{"new":"10000","old":"15000"}},"item_class":"booster_pack"}

To this:
[{"uid":"CharacterMedia InjusticeIOSGame.Default__CharacterMedia.BoosterArray.24","diff":{"CardPrice":{"new":"-9999999","old":"15000"}},"item_class":"booster_pack"}

The code above changes the Man of Steel pack (normally around 300k power credits or something) to a pack that asks for a power credit payment of -9,999,999 (read: 9 mil, 999 thousand and 999) power credits. Note the "-" minus symbol. This means that it will GIVE you that many power credits AND the Man of Steel pack with Superman and General Zod. Let's continue.

- Save and close. If you're using DiskAid upon saving the .txt file it'll ask you to upload the file to your iPhone. Just say "Yes".
- Open the game on your iPhone
- Open the Shop and buy the Man of Steel Pack. Confirm purchase and check your power credits.

I don't know a better place to share this except here, I remembered a topic being here =P I saw a lot of sources all pointing to hack tools with surveys and all kids of nonsense save game copies, and a lot of people just want the power credits instead of cards. Well, hope this helps for anyone who has this on their iPhone/iPod. If it works on Android, I don't know. I have yet to test this, but luckily I have BlueStacks on my laptop :).

Hi, is anyone has a PC version this game & MK9 last Editions?
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: B.L.A.W on February 03, 2014, 11:47PM
Bump

I got this game for the iPhone, addicted to it. Thanks to some research, I've managed to mod the game in a way that any booster pack can give me power credits + the card(s) from the boosters without downloading any files and putting them on the iPhone and no jailbreaking =P.

Gave me hints after hours of searching. But I'll summon up the steps to edit it correctly.

- Make sure the game is not active and turn off Cellular Data / Wifi / the internet. This is to prevent the game from updating the file we are going to edit.
- Double click "swrve_user_resources_diff.txt" and it will open the file in your text editor (notepad by default).
[{"uid":"CharacterMedia InjusticeIOSGame.Default__CharacterMedia.BoosterArray.21","diff":{"CardPrice":{"new":"10000","old":"15000"}},"item_class":"booster_pack"}

To this:
[{"uid":"CharacterMedia InjusticeIOSGame.Default__CharacterMedia.BoosterArray.24","diff":{"CardPrice":{"new":"-9999999","old":"15000"}},"item_class":"booster_pack"}

The code above changes the Man of Steel pack (normally around 300k power credits or something) to a pack that asks for a power credit payment of -9,999,999 (read: 9 mil, 999 thousand and 999) power credits. Note the "-" minus symbol. This means that it will GIVE you that many power credits AND the Man of Steel pack with Superman and General Zod. Let's continue.

- Save and close. If you're using DiskAid upon saving the .txt file it'll ask you to upload the file to your iPhone. Just say "Yes".
- Open the Shop and buy the Man of Steel Pack. Confirm purchase and check your power credits.

I don't know a better place to share this except here, I remembered a topic being here =P I saw a lot of sources all pointing to hack tools with surveys and all kids of nonsense save game copies, and a lot of people just want the power credits instead of cards. Well, hope this helps for anyone who has this on their iPhone/iPod. If it works on Android, I don't know. I have yet to test this, but luckily I have BlueStacks on my laptop :).

Thank you so much for this Blaw, I am gonna have to use this for sure!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

March 08, 2014, 03:26AM #280 Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 03:30AM by Polygone
Quote from: B.L.A.W on February 03, 2014, 11:47PM
Bump

To this:

I'm currently trying it for android, but 0% luck, I've read that you don't need special software, just plug it in and you can see the files on your phone (that part worked). But the organisation of the Injustice game is diffrent from the Iphone version

Its located in a folder called InjusticeGAU, inside there are two other folders 'Dump' and 'symbols' , inside dump is nothing, inside 'symbols' is the folder 'libInjusticeGAU.so'  Inside of there is a folder with random letters and numbers , and inside there is an so file..Any idea?

Also, the Injustice mobile game realesed its first mobile exclusive character, Darkseid. Pretty sweet, hoping for more mobile exclusives :)

EDIT : Read that you can open the . so file with a hexeditor, tried that, but the organisation is still diffrent. Cant find the code you mentioned in there. Would love to hear some idea's :s