Explain your nickname

Started by Nowhere Man, June 13, 2012, 08:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 02, 2012, 02:15PM
Haha I have the sudden urge to go take that facebook quiz now to find out what my name would be lol!
I hope it's still around, if so let me know what you get.

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on September 02, 2012, 05:47PM
I hope it's still around, if so let me know what you get.

I couldn't find it :/ I'll keep looking though!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

When I was really young, me and my friend made habbo characters called ''Team Magma and Team Aqua'' (pokemon, anyone?) However at that time, we didn't know how to spell it, so it became tymaca, using it ever since :P

Polygone..I dont really know, it reminds me of that psysic pokemon porygon :P (not a huge pokemon fan btw, these names just happen to be inspired by the series)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on October 14, 2012, 12:25PM
When I was really young, me and my friend made habbo characters called ''Team Magma and Team Aqua'' (pokemon, anyone?) However at that time, we didn't know how to spell it, so it became tymaca, using it ever since :P

Polygone..I dont really know, it reminds me of that psysic pokemon porygon :P (not a huge pokemon fan btw, these names just happen to be inspired by the series)

Off topic, but I freaking love Habbo Hahaha! Although I normally play retros now.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

October 15, 2012, 09:40AM #34 Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 09:44AM by mj fan
Mj Fan Why? because it was my Mj period of course! :P I was only listening to his song I keep the nickname cause i like it And i associated the name with MMods But of course i still like the songs ^^

In the real life I am not designed like alex or anything but like "oh i see double!!" because of my twin bro That's so funny. That's crazy what you can do Especially with your friends and of course with teachers!!!