Marvel Avengers Alliance

Started by thomasng65, July 08, 2012, 11:40PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Scabbia on September 28, 2012, 08:59PM
Gambit's awesome! After I got Rogue, i saved for him XD. But his second attack is what's cool. your first attack gives him up to 4 kinetic charges, then you can use his second attack (which uses one kinetic charge), and keep using it til your out of kinetic charges, then finish up with his first atttack again. So you got 5 attacks in one turn. :) And he has a chance of using his wild card attack (which is his second attack) when someone on your team attacks or gets attacked.
I love that about Gambit! He's so fun :D

Rogue is just amazing. Her ability to absorb classes makes her a must-have on any team.

Aww I wish I knew that the command points were gonna be harder to get, and saved all the cp I had for the avengers outfits. :( At least I got the hawkeye one......

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on September 29, 2012, 09:51AM
I love that about Gambit! He's so fun :D

Rogue is just amazing. Her ability to absorb classes makes her a must-have on any team.

my thoughts exactly. ^_^ Once you get her 4th power, she's bad to the bone lol.

Quote from: edward on September 29, 2012, 10:58AM
Aww I wish I knew that the command points were gonna be harder to get, and saved all the cp I had for the avengers outfits. :( At least I got the hawkeye one......
I got Black Widows when they first came out, then I just got Hawkeyes... but I still have Rogue and Gambit on my team at all times. Cause the Avengers outfits don't do much in my opinion. I'm goin' for Scarlet Witch when i get the points though, cause in PVP, she's amazing. Then i wanna get Phoenix's new costume, when its released. Although i wish they'd put MockingBird and Emma Frost for sale or somethin' since I missed out on getting them.

Quote from: Scabbia on September 29, 2012, 02:45PM
I got Black Widows when they first came out, then I just got Hawkeyes... but I still have Rogue and Gambit on my team at all times. Cause the Avengers outfits don't do much in my opinion. I'm goin' for Scarlet Witch when i get the points though, cause in PVP, she's amazing. Then i wanna get Phoenix's new costume, when its released. Although i wish they'd put MockingBird and Emma Frost for sale or somethin' since I missed out on getting them.
I got Black Widow's and Hawkeye's when they first came out. After the re-release, I went ahead and got the rest of them. Scarlet Witch is amazing so I totally recommend her. It helps if you like the character too ;)
Can't wait for Phoenix's new costume as well! I love the long, flowing hair and fiery raptor and that's just cosmetic changes. Can you imagine the actual buffs she gets? I just hope the Phoenix costumes won't be limited like the Avengers ones.
I managed to snag Emma (and now Magik) but I had no luck with Mockingbird. I'm hoping they release the Special Ops characters for a limited time!

At NYCC they revealed the next spec ops, and a bunch of new characters and costumes. Quote is below, pictures are through the link ^-^
http://marvel.com/news/story/19546/nycc_2012_new_characters_costumes_in_avengers_alliance
QuoteIt's going to be a crazy ride in Special Operation 4 as New York becomes the center of a demonic infestation led by Baron Mordo and Satana. Only by teaming up with Ghost Rider can you save the city and uncover the true culprit behind the attacks, Mephisto! Upon completion and rescue of New York, players will be able to unlock and add Ghost Rider to their arsenal.

Ten exciting new characters were also announced to make their debut in "Marvel: Avengers Alliance," including Black Knight, Cable, Captain Britain, Daimon Hellstrom, Doctor Voodoo, Moon Knight, Psylocke, Red Huik, Vision, and X-23!

Players will also be able to get new costumes for Hulk, Magik, Rogue, Scarlet Witch and Thor!

October 14, 2012, 01:41AM #35 Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 01:44AM by Scabbia
I'll dfeinetly try for Ghost Rider. But don't care for any of the new characters to get. (Can't wait to see Rogue's new costume of course ^_^)

I got Phoenix, Cyclops and Colossus' new Phoenix Five costumes. Love em! Now I always have Phoenix and Colossus on my team for PVP :D lol

((I guess I could have clicked the link before posting this... lol. Can't wait for Rogues costume, and I will be going for Cable :D))

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I seen someone have him in PVP, he doesn't seem too bad ^_^

I started playing this game again because I got bored at times, managed to get Gambit, Beast, Hercules and Quicksilver :X I forgot that I saved up a pile of command points. I have to say that so far, Gambit turns out to be fairly weak, Hercules plays really well, Beast is just awesome in any combination because he can temporarily remove Class effects. Quicksilver is weak at first but all the turns he gets + scrapper bonus if he has it makes it fairly stronger.

Then again, they're only level 2, all my other characters are above level 7.

Gambit's pretty good once you level him up. In my personal opinion, after I got the Avengers costumes for Black Widow and Hawkeye, then I got the Phoenix Five costumes for Phoenix, Cyclops and Colossus, they're all pretty good. In PVP, I use Rogue and Black Widow, til I get Scarlet Witch leveled up enough to use her other skills. But I always use BW and Hawkeye in PVE for the extra mission points so I get them five stars quicker. (I get 200 extra points using them together.) Although I just started Phoenix's Premium mission, I think in Chapter 4 or 5, and OMG! It's hard... -_- harder than the Special Ops missions. I feel like Peanut from Jeff Dunham, "OMG! What the heck is GOING ON!?!?!" lol.

I didnt get any extra costumes so far. I spent the CP on the heroes.  That includes the goldbars i got from missions.

Hercules is really cool to have. He does major damage even without any isotope. Just make him have fortitude and his second ability and watch the damage. Managed to get a 4k hit on aa counter, knocking out a boss instantly.h
On that no i screwed up a mission to get ghostrider. Mission said to get two stars in mission one. I ended up with one. so i went in again. Endresult: two points away -_- fml. I did a quick boss sweep to save iso8 and now im almost out. next mission costs another 120 iso8  and two days of waiting. and im like down to 85. Icanget 50 a day from gifts. But i rather wanna get energy instead :/

Stupid phone lol. O btw.feel free to add me if anyone needs another distres call and gift responder. I can give you three more distress calls in return from alt facebook accounts. yeah i have four lol.

Quote from: Marvintage on November 05, 2012, 07:55AM
Stupid phone lol. O btw.feel free to add me if anyone needs another distres call and gift responder. I can give you three more distress calls in return from alt facebook accounts. yeah i have four lol.

LMAO So do I... but not just for the game, other reasons as well.

Quote from: Scabbia on November 05, 2012, 09:32AM

I just have four for games. My fiancée likes the facebook apps and I use em to help her out :P extra "friends" means extra gifts and support. And she has my passwords too in case I'm too lazy to go on em haha

Quote from: Scabbia on November 05, 2012, 09:32AM
Haha same here. I have at least two other accounts, for games and other reasons. ;)

Should have Ghost Rider by tomorrow. Until then I recently got Human Torch (plus his Annihilus costume), Daredevil, Quicksilver, Hercules, Beast, and the Quantum Jumper. So I have loads of stuff to take my mind off of him in the meantime :D