Blizz's Custom Character Hut: PUNISHER (09/24); LIZARD (10/05)

Started by BliZZ, July 23, 2007, 06:38PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: zvitor on September 23, 2008, 09:26AM
when punisher take any weapon , the weapon turn invisible....

I uploaded a new version that fixes this problem. Only the powerstyle and herostat entry have been updated. You won't need to start a new game, but you will need to update your herostat.

OMG THE PUNISHER!I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A DREAM!
thanks BliZZ,going to test him right now
(a signature for me in others forums)
[/URL]

thried the puisher mod.
my regards to the skiners wspacily teamcum. trenchcoat pwns!
Flamethrower is an awesom move; pwns all.

Lizard released.

LIZARD
(Slot 61XX)
Powers:
Lizard's Slice: Increased melee attack that causes bleed damage.
Deadly Claws: Impale the enemy on Lizard's claws, lift them up, and throw them down.  High chance of instant kill.
Reptilian Rampage: Spin forward, hitting multiple targets with claws.
Lizard's Tail: Tail slash attack which causes massive knockback.
Prey: Lizard's reptilian instincts give him the ability to dodge nearly all projectile and beam attacks.
Predator: Boosts allies' damage temporarily.
Lizard's Leap: Leap at targets, doing massive radial damage on impact.

Credits:
Norrin Radd - Ultimate skin

Awesome lizard mod Blizz :D Especially the powers.
Would it be possible for you to make a classic lizard mannequin in the same pose ?

Possibly in the distant future. It actually took a long time to capture it in exactly that pose and rotate it around.

Yeah its pretty cool  :thumbsup2: and it doesnt really matter how long it will be cause I only play Mua now to try out new characters ,Thanks.
And good luck with your other mods in progress :D

That's The Lizard Scientist hud from the fresh install MUA, sweet.

Awesome, once again BliZZ brings the good stuff, and I just noticed the progress on  :sinister: and I'm crazy excited about that...great job BliZZ.  :thumbsup2:

Hi...I'd like to comment on BliZZ' s Punisher mod...it was awesome. I've a question, though. I am not able to do his regular melee combat moves(pop-up,regular,stun,trip). how can this be fixed?

You have to start a new game.  If you've beaten the game already you must start a new game and select "Use Default Stats".