Blizz's Custom Character Hut: PUNISHER (09/24); LIZARD (10/05)

Started by BliZZ, July 23, 2007, 06:38PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oh, sorry. I checked all the other pages but I forgot this one. Perhaps one could extract the sounds for Quicksilver or Magneto and add them. Just the voice, not power sounds. If Magneto has a line saying something bad about humans then he would be the best idea for Namor.

Well i have some sort of sounds for electro in-game. But still the power bug when hi dies. Any one who understand this things give a reply.
Now learning:
Mesh - (15%) stopped
Making a LoadScreen - (100%) done!

Oh didn't thinkt here were any because under the Punisher mod on page 1 post 1 it says sounds and under the Namor mod it only said XTreme callout for sounds.

I have a little problem. Installed the OC then electro on my cousin's PC. But he doesn't show. :S Any idea?

Edit: Oh, if this is gonna make things easir, first replaced him with hawkeye and didn't work then with mr.fantastic and the same thing.
Now learning:
Mesh - (15%) stopped

The Electro mod works so if its not showing up its something you've done.

I know it works. I have it on my PC but on the other doesn't work.

I have coppied the files and pasted them in the MUA folder. Then replaced the herostat with mr.fantastic. When i start a new game it says that he is unlocked. I go further for the save point and there is no electro, just locked spot ?
Now learning:
Mesh - (15%) stopped

Use the unlock code : Press Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Left, Left, Enter at the character select screen.

Well, the problem is that i don't want to unlock the chars. It is stupid the hulk to meet Banner on the Omega or Nightcrawler to save Nightcrawler.... (my cousin loves them that's why he'll play allways with them..)
Now learning:
Mesh - (15%) stopped

hey, i was just skimming through this forum and saw brief mention of a scorpion mod... was wondering if that's on the go or is someone else in the works?
On a side note id just like to thank all the modders for the abundance of awesome characters. I've downloaded most of em. keep up the good work and thanx!

On hold ever since BliZZ became inactive. I got a feeling (woohoo that tonight's gonna be a good night, damn stupid song in my head :P ) That it won't be finished. Ever. Unless BliZZ magically returns with the files (which will most likely not happen :( )

lame... was really looking forward to that mod. seems i happened across this site too late in the game. oh well still got some sick characters. thanx for the info.

Quote from: BLaw on July 24, 2009, 01:39AM
Unless BliZZ magically returns with the files (which will most likely not happen :( )
.... or someone else decides to do their own scorpion mod.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it