Blizz's Custom Character Hut: PUNISHER (09/24); LIZARD (10/05)

Started by BliZZ, July 23, 2007, 06:38PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This two mods are great :applause: :applause: :applause:, I love Pietro and Namor. Thanks you  :P ! Are you working to Dr. doom mod ?

Quote from: Serph21 on September 03, 2007, 12:45AM
and just a quick Q, can namor really discharge electric energy?
from fantastic four #6 I think:

According to Marvel Database:

Bio-Electricity: Namor can discharge bioelectricity similar to an electric eel, but seldom uses it. He seems to be able to absorb certain energies and convert them into bioelectricity; blasts similar to his own such as from the Wasp seem easiest to absorb. It would appear that he needs to absorb energy from outside sources to produce a charge.

So yes, Namor can discharge electricity.

September 03, 2007, 08:18AM #18 Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 08:21AM by BliZZ
this is a namor mod i requested and is done by cvc. i hope this helps. :)
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=900.0

With?

QuoteEDIT: hey maybe let him do an attack like a water geyser or something that does pop-up. maybe just like human torch's skill just change the fire effect to a color blue one. and check out namor with iceman's chill effect on him. i think it's cool that's what i did. :P anyway just sharing bro. and just a quick Q, can namor really discharge electric energy?

No, since 616 Namor can NOT control water, I think that's a little out of character :laugh:

Quote from: Onua on September 03, 2007, 01:34AM
This two mods are great :applause: :applause: :applause:, I love Pietro and Namor. Thanks you  :P ! Are you working to Dr. doom mod ?

Thanks. And, no, that is DLC Doom, who will be released with the DLC (eventually, I should hope :)).

Quote from: BliZZ on September 03, 2007, 08:18AM
this is a namor mod i requested and is done by cvc. i hope this helps. :)
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=900.0

With?

there was a mod done by cvc. maybe it can help you on something. maybe the effects or the powerset ideas. i dont know. whatever.

Wow, really love this Namor. Ran into some errors though. Namor is not strong enough to lift heavy objects even though his strength is 12 in the herostat. His electrical discharge crashes the game. Other than those two thing, this Namor mod is one of the best ever released here in my opinion. I absolutely love the way he glides instead of runs and I love his grapple animation, how he grabs people by the throat and lifts them up crushing the life out of them. This mod does Namor justice.

September 03, 2007, 09:22AM #21 Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 09:24AM by BliZZ
I haven't run into either of those issues. Don't know what the stem of them would be. If anyone else runs into them, lmk.

EDIT: Tell me this: was Iron Man on your team when the move crashed the game?

Quote from: Singlemalt on September 03, 2007, 08:59AM
Namor is not strong enough to lift heavy objects even though his strength is 12 in the herostat.

It's not the strength value, you have to copy someone else's (Thing, for example) 'might' talent to Namor's herostat to make him lift heavy objects.

I checked Namor's herostat and he has the might talent in it. Not sure why he can't lift heavy objects.

Quote from: BliZZ on August 31, 2007, 06:44PM
Well, I'm working on Namor atm and I thought I'd show some progress shots. I am using a combo of Iron Man and Doom's combat skeletons.

Using Doom's Grab Smash (I'm going to change the effect to a bubble at some point):

Using Arctic Burst:

cool is that doctordoom modable
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

September 04, 2007, 03:28PM #26 Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 03:34PM by Kamasalasi
Some great work here, BLiZZ. I've always been a fan of both Namor and Quicksilver, mostly Namor though, heh. However I did have one question. If I wanted to have Namor run on the ground as normal but still be able to fly, what would I have to edit in his herostat? Or is there more to it than just the herostat entries as I suspect after looking at them more closely, heh.

Quote from: the master$$$ on September 04, 2007, 09:09AM

cool is that doctordoom modable

Quote from: Onua on September 03, 2007, 01:34AM

Thanks. And, no, that is DLC Doom, who will be released with the DLC (eventually, I should hope :)).

Patience young jedi.  He's being worked on bit-by-bit.  In the meantime, CVC released a Dr Doom mod.  Check one of his threads.

Great Mod.  Namor is one of my favorites. 

I found a Earth X style mess for Namor by darkmythology
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=244.msg9007#msg9007

It's looks great I'll use it as a 5 skin

I think those skins you made for Namor are great as with Quicksilver thanks bunches.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!