Blizz's Custom Character Hut: PUNISHER (09/24); LIZARD (10/05)

Started by BliZZ, July 23, 2007, 06:38PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uploaded a small Quicksilver fix. Nothing major, just updates his teleport animations and his menu animations (so that they are not the same as Deadpool) And changes his herostat from "Focus" based to "Body" based.

Hey BliZZ, not sure if you just missed my question, because I know you read tons of posts here. So I thought I'd put it out there again. If I wanted to have Namor run on the ground as normal but still be able to fly, what would I have to edit in his herostat? Or is there more to it than just the herostat entries?

Quote from: Kamasalasi on October 02, 2007, 12:49AM
Hey BliZZ, not sure if you just missed my question, because I know you read tons of posts here. So I thought I'd put it out there again. If I wanted to have Namor run on the ground as normal but still be able to fly, what would I have to edit in his herostat? Or is there more to it than just the herostat entries?

I believe all you would need to do is backup the "63_namor_hero.igb" in the "actors" directory, then copy another characters file (ie "10_thor.igb")and rename it to "63_namor_hero.igb"

You can do as tommy suggested, or:

1) Open up 63_namor_hero.igb with a Hex Editor

2) Search for "idle" "walk" and "run".

3) Change those to "0dle" "0alk" and "0un".

hey blizz dont you think namor's 2nd skill's effect kind of hurts the eye? it's flashing so bright whenever i use it. is it intentional?

i mean the screen always flashes white whenever i use this. its just me or what?

Yeah, I know the screen flashes, but it doesn't hurt my eyes. So the answer to your question is no.

uhmm.. but can you please tell me how to remove the flashing screen? pls?

Quote from: BliZZ on October 09, 2007, 03:53PM
Quote from: Midnight Curse on September 11, 2007, 10:02PM
Who's up next?

Electro/Punisher

If he can't shoot them, he fries them!

(sorry for the crappy photoshopping, had to make it in a hurry before the thought faded away)