Blizz's Custom Character Hut: PUNISHER (09/24); LIZARD (10/05)

Started by BliZZ, July 23, 2007, 06:38PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Great work, can't wait for them to be released!

just a question about scorps xtreme blizz ... does he just kinda charge forward or wat ???

Quote from: Venom on October 27, 2007, 02:48AM
just a question about scorps xtreme blizz ... does he just kinda charge forward or wat ???

It is the animation from Luke Cage's "Jump towards the ground spinning" move.

When will they be released? When they are done :king:

thanks are u thinking about doing any other spidey villains ???

Seeing these cool-looking Spidey villains, I think I shall remove Carnage from my Toxin mod and give Carnage a new powerset! :D

Most people would've been happy if Carnage was just a skin for Venom. And when I say most people I mean just me.

October 27, 2007, 05:35PM #66 Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 05:38PM by iammingy
Only Venom Thrust, Symbiote Flail and Claws look right on Carnage, everthing else is too Venom-esque.

These three attacks don't look that great on Venom seriously.

Quote from: iammingy on October 27, 2007, 05:35PM
Only Venom Thrust, Symbiote Flail and Claws look right on Carnage, everthing else is too Venom-esque.

Make one hand a Claw (colored red/black) and one hand a hammer (colored red/black) and you'd have yourself a winner :)

Quote from: BliZZ on October 27, 2007, 05:42PM
Make one hand a Claw (colored red/black) and one hand a hammer (colored red/black) and you'd have yourself a winner :)

i reckon a axe would be more like carnage or somehow use thors mjolnir ????
ok i think i quoted wrongly

October 29, 2007, 07:08AM #69 Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 11:15AM by Sasquatch
I had a problem withBlob in my pc every time he walks the first step is like a  teleport he appears far away from i want. Is this a bug from the mod or something with  my pc ?

Quote from: Sasquatch on October 29, 2007, 07:08AM
I had a problem withBlob in my pc every time he walks the first step is like a  teleport he appears far away from i want. Is this a bug from the mod ?

This is a bug from the animation loops of the game. You'll notice it with almost every character if you look closely enough, it is just more profound with Blob because of the way his animations are.

Updated with the following huds:

Quicksilver - Ultimate
Avalanche - Classic
Blob - Original

A final hud head update:

Blob - Classic
Blob - Ultimate
Blob - X-Corps
Avalanche - Freedom Force
Avalanche - X-Corps

Updated Blob with sounds separated from x_voice.zss

November 14, 2007, 01:40PM #74 Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 01:51PM by Norrin Radd
blizz, are you still planning on making an updated cable? if you are i am not asking that you rush or anything, just wondering on the  status since you mentioned something about it after boreman released the update

edit:
ok great, looking forward to them