Blizz's Custom Character Hut: PUNISHER (09/24); LIZARD (10/05)

Started by BliZZ, July 23, 2007, 06:38PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 14, 2007, 01:47PM #75 Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 05:30PM by BliZZ
Yeah, he's being worked on. I'm really busy with some RL stuff lately, so I havenn't had much time for him :( Hopefully the end of the semester will let me have a little more time.

For the record, Mods I am working on:
XML -> MUA
Rogue
Cable
Mystique
Angel (Update of darkmythology's mod so he isn't Archangel, so the powers make sense with Feathered wings)
Hank Pym
Punisher (Just needs graphic stuff, am done with coding)
Electro (Same as Punisher)
Rhino (Same as Punisher)
Scorpion (Same as Punisher)
Wrecker/Thunderball/Bulldozer/Piledriver (these are still a ways off, a lot of work left, plus I'd like to release some of the other mods before I delve too deep into these)

Wow, you're quite busy, like iammingy! Which one do you expect to be released first?

November 21, 2007, 12:32AM #77 Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 03:21AM by Onua
Blizz, I looked the "Official Gallery skin", and I see the 3 skin for Hank pym, and I think you can use "lab coast", that is already in the game. Afterwards, it's like you want.

Quote from: BliZZ on October 29, 2007, 11:08AM
This is a bug from the animation loops of the game. You'll notice it with almost every character if you look closely enough, it is just more profound with Blob because of the way his animations are.

Where does the bug originate from. Could it be solved by using another walk animation for example?

PS: For me the bug only happens when he doesn't have a weapon/grabbed enemy. So a fix might be easiy?

Updated Blob, Avalanche, and Quicksilver with fixed huds. They remove the "Iceman Shadow" glitch from them when you are running the game in a low resolution. Also changed Blob's filenames to Blob_Hero and Avalanche's to Avalanche_Hero.

The hud which needed to be fixed are:
Quicksilver - Ultimate
Blob - All 4
Avalanche - Classic, Freedom Force and X-Corps

BliZZ, it's been a while since I played with any mods and now I'm having trouble with Namor.  I'm not getting any powers for him and am probably just missing something.  I did notice that some of the files referenced "Namor" and some were "Submariner".  Can you offer assistance?  Thanks.

Quote from: DiamondDave on December 04, 2007, 10:31AM
BliZZ, it's been a while since I played with any mods and now I'm having trouble with Namor.  I'm not getting any powers for him and am probably just missing something.  I did notice that some of the files referenced "Namor" and some were "Submariner".  Can you offer assistance?  Thanks.

Hmmmm..... did you copy all the files over properly?

Anyway, I updated Avalanche with mingy's new Freedom Force skin :thumbsup:

I'll try to reload those files and see what happens.  I didn't know if something went awry with the naming of "Namor" files vs. "Submariner" files.

I have uploaded new updates for Avalanche and Blob.

:avalanche: Avalanche:
-Replaced "Earth Shake" with a brand new version
-Added new melee animations through a fightstyle
-Added power sounds and voice sounds thanks to Teancum

:blob: Blob:
-Fixed glitch-y run/walk animations with a new fightstyle
-Added voice sounds thanks to Teancum

Enjoy, and post any problems here that you might happen upon here (hopefully there aren't any :laugh:)

The new Earth Shake doesn't do any damage for me :-(

Fixed, and re-uploaded. The link is the same. Sorry for any inconveniences :(

Blizz, either noone has reported this or noone has downloaded Jubilee, but when you select her the game crashes. I know it's because she doesn't have a Generation X costume (which is her default one) so maybe you could make another skin her default one. Or just leave it as it is, considering noone has reported this before.

Btw, the link for Psylocke is misstyped.

Yeah, I don't think anyone is too interested in Jubilee (as evidenced by the lack of "OMG game crashes!!1!1!!!" posts/PMs that I would have gotten), so I don't think I'll bother with a placeholder, I'll just wait for the real thing :laugh: You can always just copy another skin as 19201 if you want to use her.

Thanks, I fixed the Psylocke link.

Quote from: BliZZ on December 21, 2007, 02:28PM
Fixed, and re-uploaded. The link is the same. Sorry for any inconveniences :(

No inconveniences and thanks.

Re Jubilee: Well I certainly play with her. However, by the time I tried her for the first time I was also educated enough in basic modding to fix the problem for myself in seconds. So no complaining from me.

Yep same here, Initial Jubilee boot failed so I gave her two Jim Lee spots and BAM!  No worries and no need to bother busier people.