Blizz's Custom Character Hut: PUNISHER (09/24); LIZARD (10/05)

Started by BliZZ, July 23, 2007, 06:38PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Iammingy got the Generation X skin done, so if you want a fourth one you can download that.  Now she just needs a mannequin (preferably Jim Lee)

Oh, that is actually Rhino charging at us...haha

This is the original pic: (animated GIF)

Then, I merged these 2 frames:

Cleaned up the flaws and added more cracks, and the pic becomes a loading screen:

From recent posts I've seen from Teancum, BliZZ has had a bad hard drive crash, and I assume he's redoing the mod after the data was erased.

March 07, 2008, 12:15PM #97 Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 12:31PM by muafan
QuoteFrom recent posts I've seen from Teancum, BliZZ has had a bad hard drive crash, and I assume he's redoing the mod after the data was erased.
:soapbox: :soapbox: cursing tht  harddrive crash gr...

"writes punisher : released next week-ish on sticky note and places over zombie invasion warning "
Good to hear the hard drive crash wasnt fatal and really good work on this mod  :thumbsup2: deciding on how im gonna figure out whos not gonna be replaced by this mod

Quote from: muafan on March 09, 2008, 09:25AM
Graeat! can you tell us the powers ur giving mr. castle?

Haven't I already done that multiple times?

Twin Barrage: Pull out two guns and shoot, chance to knock down enemies hit.

SMG: Pull out a Sub Machine Gun and fire as long as button is held. Allows movement and strafing.

Flamethrower: Pull out a flamethrower and launch a continuous stream of fire towards enemies, doing Fire Dmg.

Sniper: Use high-powered rifle to shoot a single enemy.  Fires on release. 25% chance for instant knockout: if victim is stunned, chance increases to 50%.

Grenade Fling: Throws several grenades that explode when within 3 feet of an enemy or when time expires.

Guns 'n Armor: Decrease energy spending and damage taken for a time.

Flash Bang: Throw a flash bomb to the ground that stuns enemies and lowers their damage output.

Missile Mayhem: Launch missiles in a radius, bouncing off walls and lasting several seconds.