Blizz's Custom Character Hut: PUNISHER (09/24); LIZARD (10/05)

Started by BliZZ, July 23, 2007, 06:38PM

Previous topic - Next topic
We are all eagerly anticipating the release of the mod, but given the situation that Blizz had to deal with...one might think you'd be a little more understanding and patient. It will be released when he decides that it is ready to be released. That might be 11 days or it could be 21 days. Seems like Blizz gave a rough estimate of when he thought it would be released, so how about you relax and wait like everyone else?

Quote from: muafan on March 20, 2008, 12:18PM
its been next weekish fo a week. ive been waiting 11 days.

You have been waiting 11 days. You can go spend 11 days working mods and show people how much you can do... and then come back here whining again.

Sorry that I can't work on this 24/7 to please you. Its almost done, but I've been really busy with work/school/etc. It'll be ready when I get a free hour or two, but I don't know when I can. Hopefully Monday or Tuesday.

March 21, 2008, 12:45PM #109 Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 05:16PM by Sasquatch
Quote from: muafan on March 20, 2008, 12:18PM
its been next weekish fo a week. ive been waiting 11 days.

why don't you do your own  punisher mod ? if you can't shut up and wait. All the modders here work for free and have another live they work, study and they do this on the free times. If you aren' t happy wainting for this do it yourself.

you should appreciate all the hard work that goes into making these mods and conversions, he will have it done once he has it done

Just wanted to let people know that I'm not dead. I did break my wrist, though. So I've been out of modding commission for a while, and probably for a while longer. Sorry.

Don't. It was my own fault. Let's just say it involved drinking with buddies...  :beer:

Quote from: BliZZ on April 09, 2008, 04:50PM
Don't. It was my own fault. Let's just say it involved drinking with buddies...  :beer:

Well, in that case there was nothing else to be done.

Get well!

question to the original modder, would be possible to use namorita NPC model,with namor habilities ? or would it be too much work ?

(i'm not asking if you can do it,i'm talking if its sth i could do easily)

too bad you broken the wrist,but it could have been worse.

heal soon,BliZZ
(a signature for me in others forums)
[/URL]

a refuah shelamah blizzz.......
im in no hurry anymore, anyway. im gettina new computer soon so i'ml gujess ill install mods there.