Blizz's Custom Character Hut: PUNISHER (09/24); LIZARD (10/05)

Started by BliZZ, July 23, 2007, 06:38PM

Previous topic - Next topic
BliZZ hasn't logged in since April 10th, so I'd say this mod is dead.

so he's not coming back??? hmm hmm a great perish i'll supose

All of the models are publicly released, but he lost everything when he had a hard drive crash, so someone would have had to rewrite the whole mod anyways.

Hey everyone . . .

I love Blizz's Quicksilver mod, and was tired of playing "silent" Pietro due to lack of sounds. So I put together a set of my own. Use it if you wish.

Quicksilver Sound Additions

Voice sounds are Magneto's (like father, like son, and no one else sounded arrogant enough to me), and power sounds come from all over the place.

File also includes an updated powerstyle that just references the new sounds. Nothing else should be changed.

Let me know what you think. I've also done some renaming of power sounds in the zsm for Avalanche (another favorite mod of mine) so they sound in-game, but that's not quite done yet. I'll make it available when it is.

hey does anyone know something about blizz?? i would like to see a punisher mods :P i know there's a skin for punisher but it's not the same it's like war machine and iron man two different chars now that there's a mod :S

PS those sounds cates are great!!!! nice job :D

Quote from: BliZZ on April 09, 2008, 03:26PM
Just wanted to let people know that I'm not dead. I did break my wrist, though. So I've been out of modding commission for a while, and probably for a while longer. Sorry.
^^^^
Which explains the couple of months why he was dormant.

He has made a comeback return, but has not posted too frequently as of yet.

if any one needs mods, i can make them with some help

This is weird. I renamed some of Avalanche's sounds and matched them in the zsm. They work fine.

Trouble is, his earth slide power now seems to be screwed up. I THINK it was working before I tinkered with it, but I'm not sure.

Does anyone else have this happen? During his Earth Slide power, Avalanche bursts into his jump slam animation? I've tried to fix it, but am not having success. Did I screw something up or is this a bug from the original upload.

August 25, 2008, 11:05AM #129 Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 11:20AM by BliZZ
What changes did you make to Avalanche's sounds, exactly? They seem to play fine for me.

Anyway, I updated Avalanche and Quicksilver with new loading screens, Quicksilver with sounds (thanks to Cates), and Namor & Avalanche with new mannequins. Quicksilver still needs further sound updates (ie a new non-Magneto voiceset) Namor still needs sounds and a loading screen.

Oh, sweet, thanks. I saw the dead link in the first post and thought it was gone :)

ETA: Avalanche has been reuploaded with a mannequin

August 25, 2008, 11:18AM #132 Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 11:24AM by Teancum
I can't remember where I dumped the topic, but I uploaded a ton of raw VO from games somewhere.  You might find someone really useful in there.  As I recall I had a voice picked out for Quicksilver from Jedi Outcast/Academy, but I never built it.

*EDIT*

Here's the topic, but the link is down.  I'll have to re upload it.

Quote from: BliZZ on August 25, 2008, 11:05AM
What changes did you make to Avalanche's sounds, exactly? They seem to play fine for me.

I wasn't getting any power sounds in game from the version of Avalanche I downloaded. I opened the zsm and the hashes were listed in a non-standard fashion (something that had like lowercase As and Bs). I just renamed the hashes without changing any of the sounds and they worked fine. That is such a fun mod.

I really wish there was a Namor new Sounds, Loadscreen, Announcers, Breaks &
New skin copified from Original Next-Gen Version(Classic, Savage, Ultimate).