Deadpool - The Video Game

Started by LX - Rampage, July 15, 2012, 07:16AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I heard it's not planned for PC only Xbox360 and PS3 is that true?

I don't know. They could release it to PC, since the Amazing Spider-man was released too

Does the Amazing Spider-man was firstly planed only for consoles?

Quote from: SimonX on August 17, 2012, 05:08PM
Does the Amazing Spider-man was firstly planed only for consoles?
yeah it was so it is kinda has a chance of being on the pc  :deadpool:

SWEEEEET!!!!

Suck it Wolverine! just epic haha.

I hope they make a Venom game like this one and Batman Arkham City. A comic based game without the movie. A game where Venom is Eddie Brock and looks like my profile picture not like Flash nor Gargan(Web of shadows) look.

The only good version of venom in gaming was in: Spider-man (PSone, PC) and Ultimate Spider-man

Seeing how Eddie Brock is dead, the chances for a stand-alone Eddie Brock-Venom game are slim. But, hey! Anything can happen!

I mean they do a game when Eddie Brock was Venom not Anti-Venom or Toxin but the original Venom.

I hope they make that kind of game where you play as Venom and you have levels where you are a Government Agent (license to kill), some levels where you help the people from below in the underground city, some levels where Venom is in the Vault and of course have Venom swing around a Free roam city.
Make Venom a vise cracking character like in the comics(like they did in the game Spider-man PSone game)
Characters that would appear in the game: Wolverine, Spider-man, ghost Rider, Carnage, Morbius...

The game should be called LETHAL PROTECTOR rated R

For me that would be the ultimate Marvel game.

the game looks good for now i hope it has the type of battlestyle I have in mind  :deadpool:

I still hope it will be as cool as the Wolverine game. Just from what I saw so far, it could be one great game

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Cable looks like a character from Gears of War/Unreal Tournament. He is so....big :D But I'm glad, that we see many familiar faces in the Deadpool game, it has a great potential

Wolverine is going to be voiced by John DiMaggio. Seems like they're giving Steven Blum a break on voicing Wolverine.

Lookie here, I found me some Achievements (I suppose they are the same on the PS3, as always):

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/deadpool/achievements/