Couple questions from a newbie

Started by omagic28, July 23, 2007, 11:27PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey everyone,

I just bought MUA a couple of weeks ago and I installed the next gen mod with mk and colossus. I thought that would be enough but now I'd like to install some other mods like the psp or maybe the npc27. is it possible to combine them? I don't want to mess up my install. Oh and btw would anyone happen to have a normal/hard (with mk and colosus) game save right after galactus? I play on a tiny tiny laptop and those mini games are quite a chore. But especially galactus. And finally how do i find tutorials on moding? I guess I'll just search the forum. Well, I just want to congratulate all the extremely talented people here. you guys rock!

July 23, 2007, 11:31PM #1 Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 11:34PM by Norrin Radd
you can combine most mods in the Release threads (http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?board=12.0), you just copy all the files the modders provide in the indicated folders. if you see that some write over each other then there may be conflicts.
if you see Heroselect (http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=732.0) you can select your team a bit easier each time you play, but each time you change your team you will need to restart a new game, unless you have a saved game with the same characters

i havent tried the npc27 mod, so i cant tell you anything about that one.

All right thank you very much Norrin. If I can't use the new characters without starting over, I'll just wait till i beat the game once. Arggh that galactus is driving me nuts!

Same here.

"Pressing THE button" is very annoying in the Galactus fight ...>_<

I gotta cheat by pressing the "ESC" button every second to prepare for the button... lol

hey iammingy. great little trick! got it on the first try!!! doom was piece of cake.now on to the new mods! and woow those cinematics are very impressive aren't they?

I agree! The dark F4 and Dr Doom are really easy to beat compared to Mysterio and Loki in my first game on hard mode!
Yeah, I like the cinematic, too! :)