harpua1982's Mannequins: Tigra, Sinister, Stryfe...

Started by MelloMods, July 20, 2012, 02:40PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 20, 2012, 02:40PM Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 10:57AM by Harpua1982
Harpua1982's Mannequins

I've seen many, many good mods on here. Some complete, some not.  I decided, that in between my modding projects, I can contribute some mannequins to those of which don't have any available. Below is my collection of Mannequins available.  Click on image to d/l.

If I forget anyone in the Credits, just post a reply and I'll be sure to update all posts.

Installation Instructions
  • Unzip folder
  • Rename .igb to appropriate number (xx01.igb)
  • place in mannequin directory:
    Activision/Marvel Ultimate Alliance/ui/models/mannequin

PLEASE BE SURE TO BACK-UP ALL FILES!

:wbane:TIGRA:wbane:

Here is the Tigra mannequin for thetommyboy2002's Tigra Mod, found in Toms Avengers Mod v2.0.

Credits

:sinister:MR. SINISTER :sinister:
sinister_many01                             sinister_many02                             sinister_many03

I couldn't decide which Mr. Sinister Mannequin I liked best, so here's all 3.

Credits:
  • Fox456 for the rips
  • Blizz, I believe, for his Sinister Mod.

:stryfe: STRYFE  :stryfe:
w/ Cape

flying_manny_01                    standing_manny_02      standing_manny_(slot23)

Included is a flying Stryfe mannequin, which is probably best for somewhere besides the front row, a regular standing Stryfe mannequin and a mannequin that uses slot 23 (Thing's spot).

This would go pretty well w/ Blizz's X-Man mod.  Although, I thought about making a separate mod for Stryfe himself.  Would anybody be interested in that?

Credits:
  • Fox456 for the rips
  • Blizz's X-Man mod.

:toad: TOAD   :toad:
(Spidey's Menulocation)

(click on image to d/l)

Included is an alternate mannequin for Toad. I made this mainly b/c I needed to fill Spidey's spot in my "Brotherhood Alliance" game. This mannequin works best in Spider Man's spot (menulocation: 16).

Credits:
Thanks to Fox456, for the rips.

:sauron: SAURON     :sauron:
Back-row Mannequin

(click on image to d/l)

I'm not sure how complete this mod is, but I needed it for my "Brotherhood Alliance" mod, so I thought I'd share. The Sauron mod can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/?oqoz5qtytgf. Not sure if any files need to be renamed but all my skins reference 186.

Credits:
Not sure who converted this, but thanks.

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Love the new Mannies :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Amazing on the Mr. Sinister mannequins.

As soon as i get my disc drive fixed, i'm installing one of them for sure.  :sinister:

It's going to feel good to see him have a mannequin
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

December 09, 2012, 05:13AM #5 Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 10:42AM by Harpua1982
  :toad: TOAD   :toad:
Alternate Mannequin
(Spidey's Menulocation)

(click on image to d/l)

Included is an alternate mannequin for Toad. I made this mainly b/c I needed to fill Spidey's spot in my "Brotherhood Alliance" game. This mannequin works best in Spider Man's spot (menulocation: 16).

Credits:

Side Note: Does anybody know how to make animated mannequins?

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

The new Toad mannequin looks awesome!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

:sauron: SAURON     :sauron:
Back-row Mannequin

(click on image to d/l)

I'm not sure how complete this mod is, but I needed it for my "Brotherhood Alliance" mod, so I thought I'd share. The Sauron mod can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/?oqoz5qtytgf. Not sure if any files need to be renamed but all my skins reference 186.

Credits:
Not sure who converted this, but thanks.

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Sauron looks awesome! These are really amazing Harpua!

Magik
Front-Row Static Mannequin

So, I really wanted to try this new method of creating mannequins. Here's Magik, but I'd love to know how to apply normal maps (or spec?)  for shading. I believe it was mentioned somewhere on this site on how to do so, but I don't think there was actually a method posted on how to get these maps to export w/ Alchemy correctly. If anyone has any information on that, please let me know. I plan to release more (not static, but animated mannequins and mannequins that have a mod, but no mannequin), but I'd love for these mannequins to look a little less "cartoony". I also plan to eventually (not in the near future) plan to release a booster for her that includes her demonic friend as well as skin-specific sword boltons.

(click on image to d/l)

Credits:
xelandis for ripped MH models

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

August 23, 2016, 08:09AM #12 Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 08:20AM by andersonbrazil
Congratulations by mannequins, MelloMods! I'll download them and present them in a sequence of gameplays that I do on you tube if you allow me. The guys that watching the videos is fascinated by the forum. As to what you mentioned about shadows I did not understand. You are having problems with shadows effect  in the models or you want to apply textures with these shadows present on them?

:eek:
Wow! Your mannequins are Marvelous!!! Countinue  realising coolest mannequins!!
Yeah, Xelandis is doing good job for marvel heroes fans, and helping us.
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Can't lie these are some of the best mannequins I've seen on the site. I love these cant wait to get home and download.