Anyone know any graphic designers?

Started by THX, December 30, 2006, 02:34PM

Previous topic - Next topic
We need a banner for the new template :-X

Looking for something masculine with comic book-style elements.

Can't we just compile graphics from select comic and comic-related art? Never did banners before, but heck, how'd I know that I can't do something without having tried to do it? :P

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

Pitch me some pics you want, and an idea of how you want the banner to look, and I can fix one up.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Mix a bunch of MUA/XML chars. The big name ones. Make it look sexeh like. That's what I'd like.

I need to know what the new template is going to look like...  i.e. banner size, colors, etc. so the new banner isn't too big and mismatch the color too much.  Also, what do you want written on the banner?  (see sig for one I already did)
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

I think it would be nice if we had some easy to print 3D symbol plus the Marvel Mods text to the right.

The characters wouldn't have to be a bunch.  Just make several banners with different characters in each and we'll have it rotating.  ie- Fantastic Four in one; then the X-men; Spidey, Venom, & Dr. Oct in another, etc...

As for banner size, just work with this minus what's left and right of the black gradient.

Thanks for any help! ;D