RedFlameIIϟ Release Skins - Street Fighter X Tekken Poison Skin

Started by RedFlameIIϟ, July 30, 2012, 08:48PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: RedFlameIIϟ on August 02, 2012, 08:34PM
Should I make a normal black version for Malice (binary model) ?

If you want to, I think it looks good. Although I feel like the black is almost a little overpowering. I think the red cape helps tone it down a little bit, but both Malice skins look really good I think!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 02, 2012, 08:39PM
If you want to, I think it looks good. Although I feel like the black is almost a little overpowering. I think the red cape helps tone it down a little bit, but both Malice skins look really good I think!

Ok, thanks!
- edit - Any suggestions for new skins?
ℜ£Ðƒ∫ÂΜ∑115

I love the new skins!

Quote from: RedFlameIIϟ on August 02, 2012, 08:40PM
Ok, thanks!
- edit - Any suggestions for new skins?

Hmmm I'm interested in seeing you try Jean's Marvel Girl and 90s costumes. There are some other versions out there but they all seem to be lacking something the other has.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on August 02, 2012, 09:05PM
I love the new skins!

Hmmm I'm interested in seeing you try Jean's Marvel Girl and 90s costumes. There are some other versions out there but they all seem to be lacking something the other has.

Thanks :) and did you have a model in mind (just plain old medusa?) any other specifics like colors?
ℜ£Ðƒ∫ÂΜ∑115

Quote from: RedFlameIIϟ on August 02, 2012, 09:11PM
Thanks :) and did you have a model in mind (just plain old medusa?) any other specifics like colors?
For 90s Jean I would just stick with the Medusa model. It would be cool if the colors could match 90s Cyclops (the mesh made by Blaw in the Cyclops Mega Pack).

As for Marvel Girl Jean, I'd probably go with Enchantress so the tiara could be turned into her mask. Others have tried Scarlet Witch but that hasn't always blended correctly so maybe Enchantress will work better.

Thanks again for accepting my requests! :)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on August 02, 2012, 09:20PM
For 90s Jean I would just stick with the Medusa model. It would be cool if the colors could match 90s Cyclops (the mesh made by Blaw in the Cyclops Mega Pack).

As for Marvel Girl Jean, I'd probably go with Enchantress so the tiara could be turned into her mask. Others have tried Scarlet Witch but that hasn't always blended correctly so maybe Enchantress will work better.

Thanks again for accepting my requests! :)

I didn't even think about Enchantress! I was sitting here skimming through the mua skin guide to look for a model , and no problem I'll try my best!

-update so i've finished marvel girl but I lost the files to my 90's skin so instead of starting over with medusa im going to try storm and psylockes models ill try medusa later on
ℜ£Ðƒ∫ÂΜ∑115

The Marvel Girl skin looks awesome! :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

When taking the adv. lightning screenshots, open the screenshot in your photo editting program, copy and paste the same screenshot again 10 times and flatten the image so that there's 1 layer again. It'll make the screenshot appear like it should.

Just a tip :P

Anyway those skins look awesome RedFlame. Keep em comin!

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 06, 2012, 12:26PM
The Marvel Girl skin looks awesome! :)
Thanks!
Quote from: BLaw on August 06, 2012, 12:58PM
When taking the adv. lightning screenshots, open the screenshot in your photo editting program, copy and paste the same screenshot again 10 times and flatten the image so that there's 1 layer again. It'll make the screenshot appear like it should.

Just a tip :P

Anyway those skins look awesome RedFlame. Keep em comin!

Thanks for the tip! I always wondered why my advanced screenshots look so glared and bright...
ℜ£Ðƒ∫ÂΜ∑115

90's jean looks amazing!

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on August 07, 2012, 04:33PM
Oh wow amazing job! I love them :D

Im glad you like them! Im working on two alternate 90's jeans (medusa and psylocke)

Has anyone else worked with the dark psylocke model? because i cant seem to find her feet XD
ℜ£Ðƒ∫ÂΜ∑115

Quote from: RedFlameIIϟ on August 07, 2012, 05:22PM
Im glad you like them! Im working on two alternate 90's jeans (medusa and psylocke)

Has anyone else worked with the dark psylocke model? because i cant seem to find her feet XD
Can't wait! Also try asking the Whiteking. I believe he has used the Psylocke model before.

DeeDooo & MJ fan used her model too!

Other than that I like your skins! The are really nice!