RedFlameIIϟ Release Skins - Street Fighter X Tekken Poison Skin

Started by RedFlameIIϟ, July 30, 2012, 08:48PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Im going to try to work on a Malice skin.. but I don't know which model to use.. I was thinking either Black Queen's model (w/ cape but wo/ spiky mask) or Binary's model (w/ spiky mask but wo/ cape).. or any other suggestions? (I would try to add a bolton cape to binary but I don't know how yet.)

OR

ℜ£Ðƒ∫ÂΜ∑115

I think either would be good, you could always do both and have one with cape, and one with spike cap. I believe Thor's cape is a bolton but I don't know how to use that stuff.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 01, 2012, 02:19PM
I think either would be good, you could always do both and have one with cape, and one with spike cap. I believe Thor's cape is a bolton but I don't know how to use that stuff.

Alrighty, Thanks for replying :)
ℜ£Ðƒ∫ÂΜ∑115

I think both would be good too. Thor's cape is not a bolton but Magneto's is (the XML1 version. Scarlet Witch also uses that cape).

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on August 01, 2012, 04:13PM
I think both would be good too. Thor's cape is not a bolton but Magneto's is (the XML1 version. Scarlet Witch also uses that cape).

Thanks for correcting me lol, like I said I don't know much about all that stuff!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

The cape could be found on this page. http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3769.45.html#msg75002
The link for the bolton is above on the link. Since I know it is down.

Quote from: Me on August 01, 2012, 04:32PM
The cape could be found on this page. http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3769.45.html#msg75002
The link for the bolton is above on the link. Since I know it is down.

Thanks I'll try to read up on boltons.
ℜ£Ðƒ∫ÂΜ∑115

Quote from: RedFlameIIϟ on August 01, 2012, 04:47PM
Thanks I'll try to read up on boltons.

I wish you luck in figureing the bolton out!

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 01, 2012, 04:15PM
Thanks for correcting me lol, like I said I don't know much about all that stuff!
Lolz its all right. It can all be confusing :P

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 01, 2012, 09:23PM

Wish you much luck as well :)

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 01, 2012, 09:23PM

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on August 01, 2012, 09:36PM
Wish you much luck as well :)

Thanks guys still trying to figure the bolton offset thing  :scratchhead: , but for now I'm working on the Black Queen model of Malice. (Hope everything turns out well! :D )
ℜ£Ðƒ∫ÂΜ∑115

August 02, 2012, 02:47AM #25 Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 02:12PM by RedFlameIIϟ
The first skin is up, but I don't like.. I just don't know what to fix or change XD... I'll just continue to work on the binary model one and update all the skins later.

-update fixed the first skin to the best of my ability , the only thing that bothers me is the bikini top it doesn't look right. Oh well atleast it's better than before!
ℜ£Ðƒ∫ÂΜ∑115

It's really good for what you can use in the model. However the model is way too different from Malice's costume. The cape is very different, no skirt in front, and no collar. I think this skin will work out better on the Binary model (with lack of skirt and cape) :D

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on August 02, 2012, 10:33AM
It's really good for what you can use in the model. However the model is way too different from Malice's costume. The cape is very different, no skirt in front, and no collar. I think this skin will work out better on the Binary model (with lack of skirt and cape) :D

Yeah I think the binary model will look WAY better. (hopefully)
ℜ£Ðƒ∫ÂΜ∑115

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on August 02, 2012, 10:33AM

I agree, the skin looks good, but like Marvelfan said the model is way different. I look forward to the Binary model version!

Should I make a normal black version for Malice (binary model) ?
ℜ£Ðƒ∫ÂΜ∑115