RedFlameIIϟ Release Skins - Street Fighter X Tekken Poison Skin

Started by RedFlameIIϟ, July 30, 2012, 08:48PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on August 07, 2012, 06:00PM
Can't wait! Also try asking the Whiteking. I believe he has used the Psylocke model before.

Quote from: Me on August 07, 2012, 06:12PM
DeeDooo & MJ fan used her model too!

Other than that I like your skins! The are really nice!

Thanks guys and I've found a solution to the problem. I really like how psylocke turned out! She's almost perfect for a jeans 90's skin! She'll be up in a bit
ℜ£Ðƒ∫ÂΜ∑115

August 07, 2012, 07:17PM #47 Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 07:22PM by RedFlameIIϟ
Ok psylockes done and after medusa I will be trying to make:

MORTAL KOMBAT! skins ^.^

Im only going to try the characters above because i think they would be easier. It would be nice if I could get suggestions on which of their costumes I could work on if anyone has played the mortal kombat games.

ℜ£Ðƒ∫ÂΜ∑115

For the girls I would say either Elektra or Ms. Marvel!
For the boys id say hawkeye!

August 07, 2012, 07:42PM #49 Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 08:39PM by RedFlameIIϟ
Quote from: Me on August 07, 2012, 07:22PM
For the girls I would say either Elektra or Ms. Marvel!
For the boys id say hawkeye!

I think elektra or ronin would do and i think hawkeye is the best choice too thanks!

- edit - could someone find me the offsets of ronin's echo costume and hawkeyes classic?
ℜ£Ðƒ∫ÂΜ∑115

I've been trying to find those offsets for a while, but can't seem to find them sorry/:

Quote from: Me on August 07, 2012, 09:14PM
I've been trying to find those offsets for a while, but can't seem to find them sorry/:

No worries haha... I'll probably put these in a request and hopefully someone will help me find them! If not I'll focus on the Elektra's model. I tried finding them myself but I'm bad at finding offsets XD
ℜ£Ðƒ∫ÂΜ∑115

Wow great new skin! Can't wait to see the last version on the Medusa model...its gonna be impossible to choice which one to use in game.

Love the new 90's skin on the Psylocke model! It looks awesome :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 08, 2012, 07:50AM
Love the new 90's skin on the Psylocke model! It looks awesome :)

Thank You! ;D
ℜ£Ðƒ∫ÂΜ∑115

You are vey talented :) Can't wait to see the result of your upcoming skins I'm too working on MK characters bcs im making Mileena MC9 skin Even if I don't know well mortal kombat characters  I am glad to see you are working on these ;)
Otherwise i love your Jean skins They are brilliant so are the models you chose Thumbs up!

Quote from: mj fan on August 08, 2012, 02:45PM
You are vey talented :) Can't wait to see the result of your upcoming skins I'm too working on MK characters bcs im making Mileena MC9 skin Even if I don't know well mortal kombat characters  I am glad to see you are working on these ;)
Otherwise i love your Jean skins They are brilliant so are the models you chose Thumbs up!

Thank you very much :) I was also thinking of doing mileenas mk9 skin but instead I'll wait to see how yours turns out even though your skins are always great :P . I'll try her deception costume instead... Good luck!
ℜ£Ðƒ∫ÂΜ∑115

Oh wonderful job! Like I said before, it's gonna be hard to pick a fav since they are all so amazing :) Can't wait to see more from you.

I saw that you will release skins MK :D. I am now launching some skins of an old project of mine. Is missing the Huds, because I have no time to do them right now. I hope you enjoy  :thumbsup:

BTW great job with the skins  :thumbsup:.
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on August 08, 2012, 06:26PM
Oh wonderful job! Like I said before, it's gonna be hard to pick a fav since they are all so amazing :) Can't wait to see more from you.

Thank you! I'm glad you like them all. ^.^

Quote from: aventureiromax on August 08, 2012, 06:27PM
I saw that you will release skins MK :D. I am now launching some skins of an old project of mine. Is missing the Huds, because I have no time to do them right now. I hope you enjoy  :thumbsup:

BTW great job with the skins  :thumbsup:.

Thank you! I just saw them their awesome! Thanks for releasing them. :)
ℜ£Ðƒ∫ÂΜ∑115