RedFlameIIϟ Release Skins - Street Fighter X Tekken Poison Skin

Started by RedFlameIIϟ, July 30, 2012, 08:48PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: RedFlameIIϟ on September 05, 2012, 04:37PM
I hadn't realized she hasn't been included in anything until now... And her gender issue was kinda stupid to me lol .. I would always see people on youtube arguing about her when they were advertising SxT... Poison is simply beautiful ;D man or woman you have to admire her looks..

I agree, I don't know why people even brought up that she may even be a man, like seriously. Oh well we like her at least :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I have to this day not been able to find the bottoms of medusa's feet. Anywhere at all. It's weird :p

Quote from: DeeDooo on September 05, 2012, 05:01PM
I have to this day not been able to find the bottoms of medusa's feet. Anywhere at all. It's weird :p

I always give up when trying find the bottom of models feet.. I just end up coloring all the black to their shoe color lol..
ℜ£Ðƒ∫ÂΜ∑115

Most models have one specifically somewhere, but not medusa. Which is weird because Dark Phoenix which uses nearly the same mapping has one >,<

Quote from: Hyperman360 on September 08, 2012, 08:38AM
From Assassin's Creed? Nice! You should make the Assassin too! Preferably Ezio; he looks coolest.

I was thinking of making Altair first but its kinda hard finding a model considering he gots lots of gear like his hood,skirt thing, and his holsters but I could just add all that on. Have an idea which male model has a hood or skirt??
ℜ£Ðƒ∫ÂΜ∑115

Quote from: RedFlameIIϟ on September 08, 2012, 10:31AM
I was thinking of making Altair first but its kinda hard finding a model considering he gots lots of gear like his hood,skirt thing, and his holsters but I could just add all that on. Have an idea which male model has a hood or skirt??

Dr. Doom? And for Ezio, you could just bolt a cape on to the shoulder.

Forget Dr. Doom. DeeDooo's right; use Undercloak!!!

Would you mind if I also tried to make an Assassin skin at some point?

Quote from: DeeDooo on September 08, 2012, 09:51PM
Undercloak from XML2 have hood and skirt:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/ivan_k/Marvel/MUA/XMLinMUA/Undercloaks.jpg

0.0 Wow! That's very very close! Thank you so much for suggesting this!

Quote from: Hyperman360 on September 09, 2012, 08:24AM
Forget Dr. Doom. DeeDooo's right; use Undercloak!!!

Would you mind if I also tried to make an Assassin skin at some point?

Of course not ^__^! But first I need to finish the courtesan then I'll see what I can do with Undercloak... But I'll most likely make it after the courtesan! Hoping I finish soon...
ℜ£Ðƒ∫ÂΜ∑115

Well hello MarvelModders ^_^ I know I haven't posted here in a while but just wanted say all of you are so awesome to be supporting this small knit community! I want to try to get back into skinning and maybe start off with a few AC skins but I couldn't seem to find time D: So here's hoping me and others stick around!
ℜ£Ðƒ∫ÂΜ∑115

Glad to see you are back, for how every long you decide to stay :D I hope you release so more skins again your work is amazing!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on March 22, 2013, 02:24PM
Glad to see you are back, for how every long you decide to stay :D I hope you release so more skins again your work is amazing!

Agreed with midnightphoenix, glad to see you're back on the forum ^_^
Can't wait to see other your skins in the future.. You're an amazing skinner ;)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench