Venom mod version 1.2 (Z) (added tail for Thunderbolts)

Started by Dark_Mark, July 25, 2007, 01:34PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I just took a look and even the dreaded tongue looks great very well done.  :bowdown:
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

July 25, 2007, 03:22PM #16 Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 03:30PM by Norrin Radd
actually dark_mark, blizz has avalanche xml1 as 164

edit:
also, just to let you know, you put the sounds folder in the data folder

July 25, 2007, 03:30PM #17 Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 03:33PM by Dark_Mark
Quote from: Norrin Radd on July 25, 2007, 03:22PM
actually dark_mark, blizz has avalanche xml1 as 164
My fault, I must have misread it.
EDIT:
Quote from: Norrin Radd on July 25, 2007, 03:22PMalso, just to let you know, you put the sounds folder in the data folder
Sorry, I'm just tired. I'll try to fix everything tomorrow.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Quote from: Norrin Radd on July 25, 2007, 03:01PM
176xx is DLC venom spot, hence his suggestion
Sorry, I kinda forgot for a moment there was a DLC Venom. Tought we were playing throw-random-numbers-and-see-wich-one-Mark-likes-the-most (don't tell me you never played it before!).

The DLC number seems to be the more logical choice too. By the way, the moves look great, I just wish he'd make some more damage to bosses, but after all the mayhem he leaves in his path, it doesn't really matter.

:venom::rockon:

dude, just tried it out, his tongue animation is awesome!!, i love how he always moves his tongue, it looks so cool. i also like how he is always crouching

You are my new personal hero. Maybe you can create mods for the rest of the DLC, and bundle it together in a package. Then I'd really admire you.

July 25, 2007, 08:49PM #21 Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 01:25AM by iammingy
HOLY MOLY!!!! My dream came true!?!?!
Skins for Venom --- bulky and with tongue!!!!!!

Thank you very much, Dark_Mark! :)

EDIT:

Quote from: Norrin Radd on July 25, 2007, 01:44PM
edit:
iammingy, possible carnage (and/or toxin) skin on this new model  ;)?? please please please, haha, only when you have time of course, and only if you want to

That...depends on Dark_Mark's permission....^^

EDIT2: Thanks for Dark_Mark's permission!!! :rockon:
I will use the models to make: Carnage, Toxin, Venom T-bolts&MK!
But, let me finish some "cosmic" stuff first! :chuckle:

Yes! Your dream came true! *Gasps* in shock and horror. *Faints due to sudden excitement*

Sweet. You made my shitty evening seem not as bad. ^_^
Venom's pretty much my favorite Marvel character and now I can FINALLY play him. Hopefully there isn't too much tweaking to do since I just started learning how to mod MUA. o_o

Thanks alot though, this is awesome.

There was a Venom in the Quad Mod way earlier back, but this one looks way better! And Venom was available in the DLC content along with Magneto, Hawkeye, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Sabretooth, Hulk, and Doom.

Nice, now all the DLC characters are done.
(I have convinced myself that Doom isn't a playable and Quicksilver is instead of him)

nice mod! Hope no one hate me for this but why does everyone like venom so much? Beside how he looks, he pretty much some bullsh!t bully with a a fu(k up slubber looking outfit that cam from the sky.

wow, looks awesome. i havent played MUA in a while and there are a lot of mods i want to try, this is high on my list thanks for ur hard work, cant wait

Quote from: ramen on July 25, 2007, 09:51PM
nice mod! Hope no one hate me for this but why does everyone like venom so much? Beside how he looks, he pretty much some bullsh!t bully with a a fu(k up slubber looking outfit that cam from the sky.

Are you talking about the character or Dark_Mark's models? @_@

EDIT: Either way, you will still get some negative feedbacks.... lol

Because he reflects the repressed hate and frustration of people, turned into devastating rage while still doing good (sometimes) or giving Spidey a taste of his own medicine? Or because some people feel identified with his uncontrolable drooling and dental and manicural problems.