Venom mod version 1.2 (Z) (added tail for Thunderbolts)

Started by Dark_Mark, July 25, 2007, 01:34PM

Previous topic - Next topic
"get.php" is the only file that is coming up to dl...can some1 upload it to a different site...

can make a sm3 venom skin for him please i love how you made his body and tounge but he wood be realy cool with those web marks,by the way can somebody make a video of him like omega red
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

hey guys can someone tell me how too dowload venom
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Have you tried the first post of this thread? It has all the download links you need. And the walkthrough is pretty easy to follow.

Hey can you upload it on other place??? cause i canĀ“t download him..

The links should have no problems if you use IE or Opera, unless it's country-specific server-blockage......which is not uncommon.  :ugh:

The long-promised version 2.5 is here! (check first page) :)

Changelog:
- improved textures
- added claws
- updated icons
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

it's just "dangerous" to me to install newer version of mods... if the old files are overwritten no problem. But if there is a problem with that I should first delete the old mod and then install the new one. If my installation breaks I have to restore the most recent backup... and trust me so loaded with mods it takes time.

So which way is it safer?  :fro:

EDIT: no worries I am doing it the 'clean' way, uninstalling first.  :thumbsup2:

Powerstyle wasn't changed in this release. If you have been using the previous version, feel free to overwrite all the old files. You don't even have to change herostat :)
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

No problem at all. I just tried it.

This mod is AWSOME. Terrific work, man, thak you and say thank you to your brother!
hehe

Just 2 minor suggestions:

- I seem to have problem with sounds, I cannot hear Venom's websling or his voice. The voice sometimes comes up some others he's just quiet.

- Also the reskinning is great, much better than before but... I would like to see a more black-ish first skin ala Venom's first appearances, a darker blue, sea blue if you know what I mean...

Anyhow this is great.