Hello

Welcome, Guest. To unlock the rest of the forums
please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Corvetterules - Heroes and Villains of Teyvat (Genshin Impact Mod Catalog)  (Read 909 times)

Offline corvetterules

• Marvel Modder
  • Fantastic Member
  • Upvotes: 1
  • The ultimate enforcer of the SCPD.
EDIT: Welcome to my catalog of MUA mods of characters from Genshin Impact. Thank you for expressing interest! As with my SoulWorker mod catalog, any mods of GI characters will get posted here. Stay tuned.

Speaking of which, if you like the mods here and you're interested, check out the content I pump out on my SoulWorker mod catalog, at this link: https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10930.0.html. At the moment, SoulWorker mods actually take priority, so if you're a big fan of Genshin, I am sorry to disappoint you on that front.

Please note that, at this time, I do not accept character, booster or skin requests. Thank you for your understanding.

WARNING: This mod clashes with Fox456's Moondragon mod. If you have that installed, then before you install this mod, please backup ui/models/mannequin/2501.igb and textures/loading/2501.igb, 2502.igb and 2503.igb. Also remove her from your roster. Failing or neglecting to do these things WILL result in issues.

Hu Tao: https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11036.msg200946.html#msg200946

<more to come>
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 09:51pm by corvetterules »
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.

Offline corvetterules

• Marvel Modder
  • Fantastic Member
It's time for the awaited arrival of my first Genshin Impact mod for MUA: Hu Tao, the 77th Director of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor!

BIOGRAPHY

Though at first glance, one can only see an eccentric girl with a knack for mischief, that does not even begin to describe the truth of Hu Tao's existence. Proudly shouldering the thousand-years old legacy of her bloodline, historically known for its role in ridding Teyvat of rampant disease through the act of cremation, she oversees all operations of Liyue's Wangsheng funeral parlor, famous for its more than respectful and by-the-book ceremonies to send the dead off to the afterlife.

While the start of her career was the moment she began living at the parlor as a young child, her true initiation was when she was requested by her late grandfather, the 75th director, to conduct his funeral. And so she did, though not without things unsaid, thus leading her on a secret journey to a place unknown by the public, where she knew spirits who still have attachments to the world of the living linger, to see him one more time.

Days and nights Hu Tao spent in that place, with unshakeable determination to find her grandfather's spirit, against all forms of mortal emergencies such as hunger, until she realized that one such as him would not die with regrets. "Live in life, die in death. Follow your heart, do what you can.", he always said. With a relieved smile, she departed for home, only to find that she had been gifted a Vision upon returning, a gift of the gods proving their acknowledgement of humans, granting her the power to manipulate the elemental might of Pyro.

This mod includes:

-one skin: Classic
-a mechanic which causes a boost to empower her Xtreme and her second power
-a mechanic which causes her first boost to be the first power unlocked
-three loading screens

WARNING: This mod clashes with Fox456's Moondragon mod. Before you install this mod, please backup ui/models/mannequin/2501.igb, as well as textures/loading/2501.igb, 2502.igb and 2503.igb. Also, if Moondragon's in your roster, remove her before adding Hu Tao in. Failing or neglecting to do so WILL result in issues.

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/simbzzytq0blon4/Hu_Tao_V1.0.rar/file
Mod showcase video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ITTDlSL1lI&ab_channel=corvetterules

Credits can be found inside the README.txt file, as well as known issues.

Happy gaming, people. I find this mod super fun (totally not biased as its creator), and I hope you do too. Until next time, have a good one. Corvette, taking off.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 04:46am by corvetterules »

Offline corvetterules

• Marvel Modder
  • Fantastic Member
The mod showcase video for my new Hu Tao mod is now up. Go check her out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ITTDlSL1lI&ab_channel=corvetterules

These videos now come with raw gameplay footage, which might be a lot more convenient for those who just want to see the mod in action and don't really care to sit through long and meticulous explanations on each and every skill in the kit. Time stamps are also provided in the description for every part that's showcased.