X-Men Legends 3- Character Choices

Started by tman97, August 27, 2012, 11:07AM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 27, 2012, 11:07AM Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 05:08PM by tman97
Everyone, if they made x-men legends 3, which characters would you want to play as? Start with the X-men faction and then the Brotherhood faction of the characters who you want to play as. Also, for the x men and the brotherhood, include 15 players for each team. ( Optional, Include 4 special secret characters )

Here is my list.

X-men                       Brotherhood             Special Characters ( Unlockable )
1. Cyclops               1. Magneto                  1. Domino
2. Wolverine            2. Mystique                 2. Callisto
3. Jean Grey            3. Avalanche               3. Blink
4. Storm                 4. Pyro                        4. Chamber
5. Rogue                 5. Toad
6. Husk                   6. Quicksilver
7. Sage                   7. Destiny
8. Hellion                8. Juggernaut
9. Polaris                 9. Angel Salvadore
10. Magma              10. Scarlet Witch
11. Emma Frost       11. Sabertooth
12. Iceman              12. Spiral
13. Pixie                  13. Arclight                       
14. Magik                14. Aurora
15. Banshee             15. Nocturne

I am kind of a MMORPG guy thinking that there should  be 4 "classes" meaning that characters can fall in 4 categories Support, DMG ( AKA Devastating Power ), Tank, Assassin so:

X-MEN:
Support Characters ( those who are heavily based on support and control, disabling enemies and helping allies ):
Jean Grey ( but I think I would like to see her be the phoenix if they ever make XML3 making her the main Boss but yea )
Emma Frost
Polaris
Hellion
Sage
Magik
Pixie
Dust
Iceman

DMG (Heavily relly on powers and their devastating AoE power)
Storm
Cyclops ( not AoE but yea )
Dazzler
Frestar
Havok
Gambit
Surge
Magma
Bishop

Tank ( defenders of the other basicly like any other tank + strong but extremly slow melle ):
Colossus
Beast
I cant remmber the name of the girl that creates that huge robot like forcefield O_O
Wolfsbane
Archangel

Assassin (fast devastating melle ):
Wolverine (ofc however he can also be some sort of an off tank cuz of healing factor)
Psylocke
Nightcrawler
X-23 ( but I would make her less dmging then wolverine but significantly faster more relying on bleed then raw dmg )
Domino
Blink
Deadpool

And Unlockable Characters:
Callisto (tank)
Revanche (Assasin. Would make a mission revolving around Psylocke where you can unlock her and Betsy form but will do something like you cant use Psylocke and Bettsy at same time)
Bettsy (Support)
Phoenix (Support)
Dark Phoenix ( dmg also cant be used with Jean or Phoenix )

and Special Character unlocked from beginning maybe even making her the starter char Rogue, she cannot be categorized cuz her powers would depend on her opponent and teammates, having only 6 powers, 1 Ability for enemy dealing dmg 1 Stealing ability from teammate reducing small % of their Energy 1 for stealing boost and 1 for stealing extreme, she doesnt have fight style her fight style changes depending on her teammates or opponent and those are 2 last powers, and she is also none Ms Marvel having no super str8ght or flight of her own. Also she could regenerate health when stealing powers, and Fight Style could be absorbed permanently maybe as template?

They should make a Rogue game for sure xD

Quote from: P.Frost on August 29, 2012, 03:21AM
They should make a Rogue game for sure xD

HA! I totally agree ^_^ (Just had to say that lol)

Mine would be:

X-Men
1. Rogue
2. Jean
3. Storm
4. Psylocke
5. Shadowcat
6. Wolverine
7. Cyclops
8. Iceman
9. Beast
10. Angel
11. Gambit
12. Havok
13. Colossus
14. Nightcrawler
15. Either Polaris or Cable... :/

Brotherhood
1. Mystique
2. Blob
3. Avalanche
4. Pyro
5. Magneto
6. Destiny
7. Toad
8. Quicksilver
9. Scarlet Witch
10. Blink
11. (the rest wouldn't really be "brotherhood" but still villains I would like to see)
      Sinister
12. Apocolypse
13. Dark Phoenix
14. Bastion
15. Juggernaut... I guess... lol

Maybe add a secret character or two (a couple that come to mind would be ... Dr. Strange and Cap, since Iron Man was in XML2. but not sayin I wouldn't love to see other characters ^_^)

I am also thinking of writting a small story on Rogue althou she is not my fave, I think she is a great material for her own kind of Apocalyptic game and story, out of all X-MEN she has the most potential to make a good game.

And yea could be cool they add some X-MEN related ( if they ever make XML3 ) non Mutant Marvel characters maybe even Black Widow?

I would love a Rogue game! Can you imagine how fun it would be to suck out people's powers and find different tactics to use them in combat! Throw in Storm and Jean (and maybe even Psylocke as an unlockable) for an X-Women game! :D

This is my roster.

1) Cyclops
2) Jean Grey/Phoenix (Phoenix is the more iconic version but since comics are currently using the Jean Grey incarnation in All New X-Men I'm not sure which version would be better. You decide!)
3) Wolverine
4) Storm
5) Iceman
6) Colossus
7) Nightcrawler
8) Beast
9) Angel
10) Rogue
11) Psylocke
12) Cable
13) Gambit
14) Pixie
15) Cannonball
16) Magik
17) Havok
18) Magneto/Polaris (Polaris would be preferred as she's all new and deserving imo but Magneto fits my storyline. I'll think about this)

I want a limited roster but thse would be other potential slots...it all depends on the storyline for right now. Shadowcat would also be a must-have if I could figure out a way for her to be implemented.
Shadowcat
Blink
Moonstar
Dazzler
Jubilee
Emma Frost
Domino
Chamber
Multiple Man
Banshee
Husk
Warbird
Bishop
Rachel Grey
Namor
Warpath
X-23
And other New X-Men or New Mutants.

I'll post a storyline later and maybe even some powersets for the heroes. They would be based on the MUA2 system.

The Main Enemy In This One Would Have To Be (The Phoenix Force) Itself, Maybe Controlling Both Rachel & Jean At The Same Time...

X-Men:

1. Storm
2. Wolverine
3. Havok
4. Polaris
5. Colossus
6. Banshee
7. Dazzler
8. Psylocke
9. Rogue
10. Jubilee
11. Longshot
12. Nightcrawler
13. Shadowcat
14. Rachel Summers
15. Thunderbird (Playable Through Flashbacks Only)

Unlockables:

1. Cyclops (Unlocked By Havok)
2. Jean Grey (Unlocked By Rachel Summers)
3. Iceman (Unlocked By Polaris)
4. Angel (Unlocked By Psylocke)
5. Beast (Unlocked By Nightcrawler)
6. Sunfire (Unlocked By Completing All Flashbacks)
7. Mr. Sinister (Unlocked By Sabretooth)
8. Apocalypse (Unlocked By Mystique)
9. The Juggernaut (Unlocked By The Blob)
10. Professor X (Unlocked By Completing The Game)

Brotherhood:

1. Magneto
2. Mystique
3. Pyro
4. Avalanche
5. The Blob
6. Quick Silver
7. The Scarlet Witch
8. Toad
9. Sabretooth
10. Mastermind
11. Destiny (Only In Cutscene's)