Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron (Game)

Started by Kano9, August 31, 2012, 04:59PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I don't know if there are any... but i hope there's atleast a few Transformer fans on this site to discuss High Moon Studios 8/21 release (Fall Of Cybertron). I'd like to know your opinions... mine is... it could have been alot better. It's decent enough for a TF title but nothing new or over the top.

I would have loved more playable characters & campaign chapters (maybe Shockwave, Mirage & IronHide with unique abilities and stages). More Escalation mode options (more maps, more bots) & more fluid gameplay especially in multiplayer. It's a good game but completely overrated (imo).

My score: 7/10

Pretty deserted topic.
Anyways, you are not the only one here. I also agree FoC was a bit over rated. Lack of double jump and vehicle abilities are 2 decent examples. Campaign was about the same good as WfC (WfC allowed us to choose from 3 characters for each chapter and gave us a single-player cooperation for the campaign, while the FoC campaign was a bit more emotional and dramatic and made us curious about what was about to happen.)
FoC had better multiplayer because it had a bigger variety of ways to customize your character and a bigger variety of weapons to blast your enemies with. Kinda ruined the sniping fun though. Or maybe that's just me.
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.