Polaris Mod

Started by matt710, July 25, 2007, 06:13PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just have to fix 2 descriptions.  I added focus buildup to her mastery, which worked well.  I will be adding that one to Dark Phoenix!  Anyway here is a preview of her move names and icons.

From the Ashes she will rise.

Another preview:

the lightning chain looks really good, totally reminds me of how her powers were looking during "The Rise and Fall of the Shiar Empire"
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

July 30, 2007, 03:29PM #18 Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 03:50PM by matt710
Here is the mod download

Polaris_Mod_V1.zip:
http://files.filefront.com//;8185742;;/

Thanks BurningRage for the 3d hud head.

Thanks nodoubt_jr for the NPC version this was based from.

Oh thanks.  I remeber that one too.  Next step skins.

just tryied it out and its great, her second xtreme is cool.  great use of animations.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0

Thanks, I love it too.  Changes her to a real powerhouse.

July 31, 2007, 08:49PM #22 Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 09:16PM by Midnight Curse
Some of the powernames are quite long, but good looking previews.
Quote from: BliZZ on July 30, 2007, 10:27AM
Fury

Sry, I don't got DLC for 360, I only searched it up on GameFAQ's. And I have a bad memory bank. :P

Ok I am doing new polaris skins.  One I am doing right now is this one (almost done):

I did this one, just have to fine tune it:

I plan on doing these:

I am converting versions of these (BliZZ converted them for MUA) I just want to fix their faces and minor details to look as close to these:

(I may redo this one cause the headdress on the version I saw isn't what her original was)

Possibilities (I will do 2):

(can't do the spike things but could do the costume itself)

(easy since I have the End Madyline)

(enchantress possibilities)

That was long.  Sorry if it takes a while to load for you guys.  Just wanted to show my plans for her.

Polaris skins preview 1

Yeah I have to see if I can find her offsets for the ps2 skin for that one first.  I am having problems with her mutant X one.  I know I input it into a skin file but both appear as her modern one.  It is weird.

The weirdest thing is happening with this skin.  If I have her modern skin in my herostats it replaces this one.  If not is will show up fine.  Did that ever happen to anybody else?

are they based off the same model?  i started getting this problem alot, were skins would just be the same, what i did was change some stuff in the skins with a hex editor. 

for example if you have two based off of 0101.igb, then inside they all reference the same pic, 0101-1.png.  So the game start looking inside and just loading this same pic, so even if you change custome and the new one is based off the same igb it will keep loading the former 0101-1.png.  Hopefully you get it, cause i cant really explain it that well.