Random talk about Spider-Man

Started by xXScarletSpiderXx, September 05, 2012, 12:20PM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 05, 2012, 12:20PM Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 11:04AM by xXScarletSpiderXx
Hi there, I'm John :D For a while now something has been bothering me. Should they bring back Peter Parker in Ultimate Spider-Man? If so, how?
Even if they won't I'd like to make a topic about this since it's been in my mind for quite some time now and I just want to tell it to the world.
So how could Bendis bring Parker back to life? The most logical way is if he ties Ultimate Spider-Man with "The Other" storyline from The Amazing Spider-Man. Even so it would seem kinda late for that seeing as how in that story, Peter came back about 2 or 3 days later and in the Ultimate Universe it's been like what? A few weeks? A month? Not sure exactly. Another possibility, but I doubt it would actually work but it would be awesome, would be to use the Black Suit. In case you don't remember, S.H.I.E.L.D. took The Suit for further studies. It would seem too late now but I do believe that if they acted right when he died, The Suit might've brought him back to life. Crazy theory right? These are just my ideas. So I ask you, how would YOU bring back Peter if you were in Bendis' place. Either by a method used in other storylines or simply a personal idea?
Thank you for reading and I await your ideas :)  :spidergirl:

Quote from: Hyperman360 on September 05, 2012, 12:28PM
They won't do it but I wish they would. I preferred Peter in the role.

Well it's not that I don't like Miles. Quite the opposite I do like him as a character, his costume is great, he is funny in his own way and all but he needs the real Peter Parker to mentor him and show him how to do things. Surely it seems he meets Aunt May and Gwen who probably will do that but it can't compare to how he can learn it from the real Spider-Man. Though I see they tought of this for Spider-Men but still I have a feeling that Peter's work isn't completely done.

Exactly. Miles is a great kid, and a great character. I'd just like to see him become a superhero with his own name and such, not Spidey. I'd really like it if they'd made them both a team; like Spider-Man and Spider-Boy (yeah, I know, the name sounds odd).

If you want Parker, go read Amazing Spiderman or New Avengers or something XD I personally love having Morales and having him entirely lost. It's a really interesting learning experience to watch. It gives new readers an excellent jumping in point and really overall some variety is always good. The ultimate universe is the perfect place to play around with all these things. To play around with real world consequences where characters actually die and don't end up coming back a month later. Where they can turn America into a massive Sentinel state and don't just reboot reality or anything. They have to deal with it. Maybe it's not for everyone, but that's why they have 616 XD

Quote from: DeeDooo on September 05, 2012, 03:21PM
If you want Parker, go read Amazing Spiderman or New Avengers or something XD I personally love having Morales and having him entirely lost. It's a really interesting learning experience to watch. It gives new readers an excellent jumping in point and really overall some variety is always good. The ultimate universe is the perfect place to play around with all these things. To play around with real world consequences where characters actually die and don't end up coming back a month later. Where they can turn America into a massive Sentinel state and don't just reboot reality or anything. They have to deal with it. Maybe it's not for everyone, but that's why they have 616 XD
And that is precisely why I love the Ultimate-verse. Some stories I might not agree with or like (for example, not a fan of the new ultimate x-men series. I prefer reading Wolverine and the X-Men, but that's just me.) but for the most part they are able to do stuff that would be unheard of in the normal 616 universe.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on September 05, 2012, 02:49PM
Exactly. Miles is a great kid, and a great character. I'd just like to see him become a superhero with his own name and such, not Spidey. I'd really like it if they'd made them both a team; like Spider-Man and Spider-Boy (yeah, I know, the name sounds odd).

I apologyze but I MUST do this Adam West Batman reference!
IT'S THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN AND HIS TRUSTED SIDEKICK, THE ARACHNID WONDER!!
Miles : Holy Wallopin' Web-Snappers Spider-Man!
Peter : To the Spider-Mobile!!
Nananananananana SPIDER-MAN!!

September 06, 2012, 05:53AM #8 Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 05:56AM by BLaw
Holy spiders on a stick Spidey!
Holy tunacaserole Spidey!
Holy grandmother who lives in France Spidey!
Holy pink colored smokes Spidey!
Holy tacos are now a dollar at Taco Bell Spidey!

Yeah I can totally see it.

I am the responsibility. I am the power. I am.... Spider-Man!

If Spidey had his own bar it would be called Web-Hooters.

I went totally off topic but my mind was running with this stuff 6_6

Quote from: BLaw on September 06, 2012, 05:53AM
I am the responsibility. I am the power. I am.... Spider-Man!

LOL that was genius!

I just realized how ironic this is because 616 Spidey is getting a sidekick named Alpha.

I saw. Honestly I don't like him.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on September 06, 2012, 10:31AM
I just realized how ironic this is because 616 Spidey is getting a sidekick named Alpha.

Yeah, I've always liked that Spider-Man, while he does work with others, is otherwise his own hero. Plus Alpha looks like an idiot. He doesn't seem smart enough to be a sidekick.