P.Frost Skins's Psylocke and Storm X-Force

Started by P.Frost, September 10, 2012, 07:05AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Its Phoenix Five inspired skin of Jean from Avengers Alliance I just added a lil personal touches to it hope u like it : p

http://www.mediafire.com/?236o9yvyknbezme

AWESOME That's the skin you were talking about? she looks evil with the tears you added. Really match the fiery effects  :thumbsup2:

Quote from: mj fan on October 13, 2012, 03:13AM
AWESOME That's the skin you were talking about? she looks evil with the tears you added. Really match the fiery effects  :thumbsup2:

Thnx xD but I made quite a few errors but since it was done in less then 10mins xD I am happy xDDD
Yea kind of insanly evil xD

Yeah that was made quickly :P but i love the expression you catch she looks mad Love the idea (you just gave Inspiration : P). And i don't see the errors you are talking about That's true the AA version has short little details more but that's nothing since Dee made a version too so i do think that's great you tried to make your personal touches like if it was an alternate AA skin. Very original :)

Interesting choices with the design :] definitely makes it unique from mine XD

I love it!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: DeeDooo on October 13, 2012, 07:13AM
Interesting choices with the design :] definitely makes it unique from mine XD
I actually didnt know u made it xDDDDDDD so sorry : S and ty xD if it bothers u I can remove it sorry : S really didnt know : S

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 13, 2012, 07:37AM
I love it!
ty

Quote from: mj fan on October 13, 2012, 03:44AM
Yeah that was made quickly :P but i love the expression you catch she looks mad Love the idea (you just gave Inspiration : P). And i don't see the errors you are talking about That's true the AA version has short little details more but that's nothing since Dee made a version too so i do think that's great you tried to make your personal touches like if it was an alternate AA skin. Very original :)
Yea I see it alright xD around her arms I dont really like it but since I was short on time whcih I am atm should be working tomorow morning instead of hanging here and playing AA xD I actually wanted to use Crystal model will probably do something like that in near future....

Great metallic fabric effect, did you use the Sif or the Clea model?

Quote from: wladekwagner on October 18, 2012, 12:13PM
Great metallic fabric effect, did you use the Sif or the Clea model?
Nope its Invisible Woman ultimate model : D The metalic effect is just a bit of fun with certain effects xD

Love it! And agreed The reflects are genius.I just love when such effects appear on a skin. Thumbs up friend love it! :) And nice screenshots

Kitty looks awesome :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: mj fan on October 18, 2012, 01:12PM
Love it! And agreed The reflects are genius.I just love when such effects appear on a skin. Thumbs up friend love it! :) And nice screenshots
xD Thnx : D Glad u like it xD I like Invisible Woman's model posing as Kitty idk y xD and this was a perfect opportunity to do it : D will make more of my own imaginary Phoenix Five chars I just atm dont know which one : S

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 18, 2012, 02:36PM
Kitty looks awesome :D
thnx : )

Nice idea. I thought about doing somethin like that for Rogue, but decided not to. Really nice though ^_^ Love it :D