P.Frost Skins's Psylocke and Storm X-Force

Started by P.Frost, September 10, 2012, 07:05AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Scabbia on October 19, 2012, 05:31AM
Nice idea. I thought about doing somethin like that for Rogue, but decided not to. Really nice though ^_^ Love it :D
thnx : D I also though of Rogue but couldnt find something fitting to pieace together in my mind xD

Quote from: P.Frost on October 19, 2012, 01:26PM
thnx : D I also though of Rogue but couldnt find something fitting to pieace together in my mind xD

lol I thought of doing something similar to her current outfit, only instead of the white X symbol, doing the Phoenix symbol and have it spreading through-out the whole outfit. Then maybe doing a belted glove look up the arms (like Phoenix) but leaving the hands bare.

Quote from: Scabbia on October 19, 2012, 03:29PM
lol I thought of doing something similar to her current outfit, only instead of the white X symbol, doing the Phoenix symbol and have it spreading through-out the whole outfit. Then maybe doing a belted glove look up the arms (like Phoenix) but leaving the hands bare.
That seems interesting y did u ditched the idea? I had something else in mind thou something similar to current Ms Marvel outfit but using Rogue XML2 ultimate outfit as template but somehow cant get pass the red, she would be better green as normal phoenix xD but that just doesnt fit it...

Cause I already made a Rogue "Phoenix" skin and I didn't wanna make it seem like I'm tryin to make Rogue the new Phoenix and be obsessed with it... i don't know lol. Plus, the idea was too close to Jean's Phoenix Five outfit. So not much thought into it.

Quote from: Scabbia on October 20, 2012, 11:19AM
Cause I already made a Rogue "Phoenix" skin and I didn't wanna make it seem like I'm tryin to make Rogue the new Phoenix and be obsessed with it... i don't know lol. Plus, the idea was too close to Jean's Phoenix Five outfit. So not much thought into it.
Well its ur idea who cares if someone thinks ur obssesed? Well it doesnt really matter how close is it to what really... If u wish to make it u should make it

Quote from: P.Frost on October 20, 2012, 02:22PM
Well its ur idea who cares if someone thinks ur obssesed? Well it doesnt really matter how close is it to what really... If u wish to make it u should make it

If you (Scabbia) seem obsessed if you'd make that skin then I don't know what to call all the people who are constantly making "new" Jean boosters. Seriously, you are far from obsessed :P. And I'm not hating the other people.

When you have an idea you like, just do it. Just do it, because other people might even like it (and no doubt they will, your work is awesome).

Quote from: Marvintage on October 20, 2012, 02:26PM
If you (Scabbia) seem obsessed if you'd make that skin then I don't know what to call all the people who are constantly making "new" Jean boosters. Seriously, you are far from obsessed :P. And I'm not hating the other people.

When you have an idea you like, just do it. Just do it, because other people might even like it (and no doubt they will, your work is awesome).

100% agreed

I agree too, I would love to see more Rogue stuff. But I mean come on itsn't almost like a law that something Jean Grey is required by every member. Just kidding lol.

Thats why I like seeing new Shadowcat stuff because it seems like she doesn't get a lot of attention.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 21, 2012, 12:33PM
I agree too, I would love to see more Rogue stuff. But I mean come on itsn't almost like a law that something Jean Grey is required by every member. Just kidding lol.

Thats why I like seeing new Shadowcat stuff because it seems like she doesn't get a lot of attention.
Yea I really stared liking her since I got her on AA xD but somehow I am starting to like less and less X-MEN chars other then Psylocke O_O idk y wish I had more time to create bunch of skins for her that I have in mind xD And also a couple for Kitty

Well geesh, why don't ya'll tell it like it is. lmao. Anywho, totally taken this away from your work, P. Frost. lol. Sorry about that. Are you plannin on somethin' similar for Psylocke too? Meaning with the Phoenix Five look.

Quote from: Scabbia on October 22, 2012, 05:44AM
Well geesh, why don't ya'll tell it like it is. lmao. Anywho, totally taken this away from your work, P. Frost. lol. Sorry about that. Are you plannin on somethin' similar for Psylocke too? Meaning with the Phoenix Five look.
It doesnt matter xD my topic is open to anything xD
Acually yes Psylocke phoenix five and also some stuff like this from my head xD but I cant get enough time and ideas I am thinking in a few mins I might do something but idk what xD I wanna skin but I am out of ideas any ideas anyone?

I'm guessing you want to stay with X-Men skins, but if you want a challenge ( ;) ), how about trying Mantis:

Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on October 22, 2012, 01:52PM
I'm guessing you want to stay with X-Men skins, but if you want a challenge ( ;) ), how about trying Mantis:

She seems interesting altou I would change some bits of it to fit the model I would use but I like it O_O thnx

And no I dont wanna stay in X-MEN zone only xD I just dont have much inspiration right now xD

Scarlet Witch the no named xD I was just messing with PS didnt know how to name the skin but I liked it xDDDDD

http://www.mediafire.com/?3778738t3kgczja

October 29, 2012, 09:54AM #44 Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 12:40PM by mj fan
She is Soooo coool !!! I LOVE it! Really she looks awesome Good job!